Do dell offer discounts to NHS or students?

Found 6th Jun
I'm looking to buy a XPS 15 9570. If I can't find any good discounts I might head over to US to buy one.

All I could find is students get 15% off, but once you apply and receive the discount code, it is only valid for 1 month. Which is a bit tough if you find a laptop you want on Dell Outlet.

But I couldn't find anything on whether they offer discounts for NHS staff?
Community Updates
AskHealth Care
6 Comments
NHS staff can get discount through registration with Blue Light Card: "the UK's largest Emergency Service discount and NHS discount service for UK public sector."

This gets 10% discount for Dell.
Edited by: "HUKDWatcher0309" 6th Jun
I would ring dell and see what discount can they offer. back in a day you could haggle quite a lot off
mattsk2 h, 1 m ago

I would ring dell and see what discount can they offer. back in a day you …I would ring dell and see what discount can they offer. back in a day you could haggle quite a lot off

Not sure it works like that anymore for discounts from a job. They are all members of schemes and you have to be too.
Sometimes when you ask for 10% discount they give you 15% off instead, no harm in trying but make sure you send it to an employee email address rather than the automated one. I managed to get 15% off and i am not a student. I brought an XPS new unused from the dell outlet.
HUKDWatcher03098 h, 39 m ago

NHS staff can get discount through registration with Blue Light Card: "the …NHS staff can get discount through registration with Blue Light Card: "the UK's largest Emergency Service discount and NHS discount service for UK public sector."This gets 10% discount for Dell.

Thank you. I dont really know what nhs discounts i can get as i couldn't find a list of participanting retailers.
TheShadowWalker2 h, 11 m ago

Thank you. I dont really know what nhs discounts i can get as i couldn't …Thank you. I dont really know what nhs discounts i can get as i couldn't find a list of participanting retailers.

Hi,
You need to register (free - you don't have to pay to get the card) to see the list of participating retailers.

Quote:
" We have two parts to Blue Light Card:

• Online Account
    Our free online service to get discount codes for different online stores.
  • Physical Card
    Our High Street Discount Card, which is an optional extra card. The card costs £4.99 for a 5 year membership, so less than £1 per year."

Hope this helps,
Edited by: "HUKDWatcher0309" 6th Jun
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants