Groups

do dominoes do a stuffed crust?

i fancy a pizza later but cant see anything on their site about a cheese stuffed crust????

10 Comments

yes, i think it's called a dominator or something. It's very nice!

Original Poster

can u only get a stuffed crust large only??

No they dont. They do a stuffed base. The Dominator is a stuffed base with cheese and herb sauce. They also do a double decadence which is very similar to the Dominator.

peterjmay

can u only get a stuffed crust large only??

Yeh they are only available in large but they are that good you'l prob eat it all anyway lol

Regular: "The original and the best - our delicious regular crust." (+ £0.00)

Thin Crust: "Our thin & crispy dough base. Available in medium & large only." (+ £0.00)

Dominator™: "A stuffed base using our regular and thin crust dough, infused with a cheese & herb sauce." (+ £1.50)

Double Decadence™: "A layer of cheese and herb sauce sandwiched between two thin crust dough bases." (+ £2.00)

BFN,

fp.

FYI: Pizza Bases at Pizza Hut:

[ pizzahut.co.uk/res…spx ]
    ---
    Pan: Unique to Pizza Hut, our thick and fluffy pan baked pizza is enjoyed the world over.
    The Italian: Our traditional style base is hand-stretched to order to create the perfect thickness.
    Cheesy Bites: A ring of 28 individual doughy bites bursting with cheese. Perfect for dipping!
    Stuffed Crust: A ring of soft melted cheese baked into the crust.
    ---

BFN,

fp.

Original Poster

thanks folks, double decadence it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peterjmay

thanks folks, double decadence it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good choice. Whilst at uni i used to get 2 maybe 3 pizzas per week from Dominoes (sometimes on consequtive nights). Way, way better than Pizza Hut.

any pizza any size £9.99 was advertised in the sun today for dominoes collection or delivered

Mmmm, after reading this thread have decided to treat the kids to a pizza delivered tonight, especially as my 6 year old son done us proud winning his first footy game in the league in torrential rain !lol
    But got to say you cant beat Captain Tonys ! and you get 10 % off if you order online also , nom nom !
    lol, Happy Saturday pizza night guys ! ......enjoy x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News22
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764382
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32187
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30383

See more discussions