Do Ebay have a helpline number which I can call?

9 replies
Found 4th Sep 2009
Do Ebay have a helpline number which I can call?

Need to contact ebay.

9 Comments

020 8080 2105

Mon - Fri 8.00AM - 9.00PM
Sat & Sun 11.00AM - 5.00PM

Banned

you having problems aswell?

Yeah but you can only call it if it shows up in your account.
They ask you for your ebay id etc when you call and if you´re not on "the list"
I guess they won´t help you? Not sure about that though.
I called them once before when I had a problem with a buyer and they were great.
(number shows in the right hand corner of my ebay)
Just checked on my hubbys account and he doesnt have it so I guess it´s not for everyone.

TanyaSpace;6209267

Yeah but you can only call it if it shows up in your account.They ask you … Yeah but you can only call it if it shows up in your account.They ask you for your ebay id etc when you call and if you´re not on "the list"I guess they won´t help you? Not sure about that though.I called them once before when I had a problem with a buyer and they were great.(number shows in the right hand corner of my ebay)Just checked on my hubbys account and he doesnt have it so I guess it´s not for everyone.

Never realised that, assumed it was for everyone :thumbsup:

Original Poster

yvonne1174;6209266

you having problems aswell?

Yh I bought an item on Thursday and then today I find that the seller is "no longer a registered user".

So I am worried that my item may not becoming.

This guy had 95 in stock of this item all got sold out within a day.

So if I dont recieve it that means that the other 94 people wont aswell. So I will see what happens.

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;6209358

You don't need to call ebay, if it does not turn up pp will refund you.95 … You don't need to call ebay, if it does not turn up pp will refund you.95 items in a day you say, it was not a police auction with a 50" plama for £50 or something daft was it?

Nope not a plasma or anything like that it was a game.

So how do you contact paypal if the item does not come to get refund?

And thanks for the help in advance and thanks for the replys.

Banned

mighty mugger;6209327

Yh I bought an item on Thursday and then today I find that the seller is … Yh I bought an item on Thursday and then today I find that the seller is "no longer a registered user".So I am worried that my item may not becoming. This guy had 95 in stock of this item all got sold out within a day.So if I dont recieve it that means that the other 94 people wont aswell. So I will see what happens.

i am a user that is no longer registered through no fault of my own, please do not blame he seller straight away, ebay unregistered me on thursday aswell, wonder if they have bought in new rules or somat that they havent bothered to tell anyone

ebay sucks and paypal too

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;6209429

File an item not received dispute through paypal. Log in and click on … File an item not received dispute through paypal. Log in and click on resolution centre.

Thanks, I am going to give the guy this week for the item to come if it does not I guess my only option is to contact paypal.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc22
    2. CEX grading68
    3. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge610
    4. Advice on selling an iPhone?67

See more discussions