Groups

Do Electronics get cheaper after christmas

I'm considering buying a laptop and a new monitor and was wondering whether it would be a good idea to wait until after christmas.

I have spotted a good prices for both but i'm in no rush to buy.
    should i wait?

9 Comments

Original Poster

bump!

I guess after Christmas every laptop except the one you are looking at will drop, that's the way it usually works isn't it.

Original Poster

Sods law

The £ is getting weaker by the day, which means that all imports are going to cost more, I would buy one now.;-)

i think so, i got my laptop in the January sales, twas £699 reduced to £499
    i say wait, was gonna get mine before christmas but couldnt find what i wanted so im glad i waited for the sales :thumbsup:

ilovelilac;3765519

i think so, i got my laptop in the January sales, twas £699 reduced to … i think so, i got my laptop in the January sales, twas £699 reduced to £499i say wait, was gonna get mine before christmas but couldnt find what i wanted so im glad i waited for the sales :thumbsup:

That was last year I presume, I honestly don't think that will apply this year.

Inactive;3765616

That was last year I presume, I honestly don't think that will apply this … That was last year I presume, I honestly don't think that will apply this year.

yea i actually bought it on the 27th of december last year from currys, it might apply this year with reduced vat and all

ilovelilac;3765636

yea i actually bought it on the 27th of december last year from currys, … yea i actually bought it on the 27th of december last year from currys, it might apply this year with reduced vat and all

The VAT is reduced now, it isn't going to go down any further.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Minecraft Xbox One S Leaked22
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32166
      3. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1329
      4. word association Game72744170

See more discussions