Do flubit only accept Amazon link?

Try to add a link from simply games didn't accept it

6 Comments

Yeah they accept amazon links, If you post the link I can try for you? (flubit elite member)

Banned

What is Flubit?
Flubit saves you money every time you buy online! We’ll create you a better price for almost any product you can find on a range of major UK retail websites (e.g. Amazon, Tesco, Argos etc). All our offers are personal and private to you. We also list a selection of our bestselling items at the lowest prices on the web for you to browse and buy.

Yes, only Amazon.co.uk links unless you pay to subscribe.Their subscription service allows a slightly wider range of domains, but it's still not a huge list.

See here under "Demand from 13 others": flubit.com/eli…nup

towan

Yeah they accept amazon links, If you post the link I can try for you? … Yeah they accept amazon links, If you post the link I can try for you? (flubit elite member)

You've slightly misread the question.

Illusionary

Yes, only Amazon.co.uk links unless you pay to subscribe.Their … Yes, only Amazon.co.uk links unless you pay to subscribe.Their subscription service allows a slightly wider range of domains, but it's still not a huge list.See here under "Demand from 13 others": https://flubit.com/elite/signupYou've slightly misread the question.

You are correct! Happy to help in any case, sorry for misleading the thread.

towan

You are correct! Happy to help in any case, sorry for misleading the … You are correct! Happy to help in any case, sorry for misleading the thread.

Nothing to apologise for!

Original Poster

So it's £15 a year for elite
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Help please - pc issues46
    2. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed68
    3. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1419
    4. Import charges from USA11

See more discussions