Do fuel station have points system anymore?

Found 8th May
I always use Morrison petrol station to fill up my gas because its the closest but I was wondering are there any fuel station that have a point system (whatever the correct term is called) ?where you can save your points and use them for discounts? Do they exist? Just curious because I fill my car up every week
Appreciate the help.
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Sainsburys and BP both offer Nectar points. You can use the points for discounts at various places including Sainsburys.
Esso offer Tesco clubcard points.
Shell have their own points system, drivers club.
I think with shell you get 50p for every 100 litres you buy, I'd rather go to my nearest independent garage though.
Morrisons More card can be used in their petrol stations, so you can earn points towards that next £5 Morrisons voucher.
Tesco for club card points
The local government fuel our anger and give points and no prizes. Lol
Ar460rn14 h, 31 m ago

Morrisons More card can be used in their petrol stations, so you can earn …Morrisons More card can be used in their petrol stations, so you can earn points towards that next £5 Morrisons voucher.

Morrison more card? What's this? Can you use app or physical card?
Sophia19934 h, 0 m ago

Morrison more card? What's this? Can you use app or physical card?

It's their loyalty card - the checkout assistants should always ask if 'you have a More card'. Just ask for one at customer services or see here for More details.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants