Do Game Gift Cards Last Forever?

Found 8th Jan 2011
Hi i have a couple of gift cards from game.

Do Game Gift Cards have an expiry date as there is nothing on the actual card?
Community Updates
8 Comments
I got some for christmas, so I had to go into game the other week. I had some left over from last christmas and they were still valid. I would say if they last over a year then they don't expire.
Usually says on back of the card something like "valid for 24 months after last use" or similar.
just found the info on the website:

http://www.game.co.uk/Help/~h9842/Gift-Cards/TandCs/

#
# A Gift Card will expire and any remaining balance will be removed if the Gift Card is not used to make a purchase, top-up or balance enquiry during a period of 24 consecutive months. Where the balance on a Gift Card remains zero and there is no top-up or balance enquiry for a period of 180 consecutive days, such Gift Card will expire.
How do i make a balance enquiry?

Do i just take the card into the store or can i do it online somehow or via the phone as that would be preferable?
Edited by: "bob100" 8th Jan 2011
i doubt theyd survive a nuclear war
bob100

How do i make a balance enquiry?Do i just take the card into the store or … How do i make a balance enquiry?Do i just take the card into the store or can i do it online somehow or via the phone as that would be preferable?

Instore. They swipe it on the side of the till and you get a receipt with the total on it. In turn this will "reset" the two year balance removal.

Speaking of which I have a card with £10 on it but cant remember when I last checked it. Game just has little worth while in there. Between feebay, avforums and online offers I just don't shop instore due to better savings.
My son was given a gift card for Xmas and lost it . While clearing out I found the card but found out it had expired . Is there any way of redeeming this voucher. Thank you
Jac66

My son was given a gift card for Xmas and lost it . While clearing out I … My son was given a gift card for Xmas and lost it . While clearing out I found the card but found out it had expired . Is there any way of redeeming this voucher. Thank you

Doubt it but try asking games live chat?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants