Do GAME sell £5 Steam Gift Cards?

need to get a couple of Steam cards, do they sell £5s or are their lowest type £10?

10 Comments

Banned

whyever you didnt just do what i just did open up game and look, the lowest is £10, on taking another 2 mins to look on the internet the lowest i see anywhere is also £10

whyever you didnt just do what i just did open up game and look, the … whyever you didnt just do what i just did open up game and look, the lowest is £10, on taking another 2 mins to look on the internet the lowest i see anywhere is also £10

English ?

You could gift them games on steam if that helps.

G2A sell £5 gift cards for £6.50

sareenshiva

English ?

English translation- No they don't.

Original Poster

SamboH

You could gift them games on steam if that helps.

​no its for secret Santa and it has to be physical (bullsh!t I know)

Original Poster

Snakeyes646

English translation- No they don't.

​ok awesome

i doubt anything i type is english, but seems only sad little people like … i doubt anything i type is english, but seems only sad little people like you care about that fact

Really hope the ban wasn't over that comment

Banned

AStonedRaichu

Really hope the ban wasn't over that comment

i dont think it was it was for something else in other ask as stevenbrown reply shows in that topic, that nothing that should of been banned for TBH

tho as your quote shows and the lack of his post you quoted, show hukd dont want what he said to say, since they want the other members to think he said something much worst than what he did

just how i see it

Edited by: "robert6161" 8th Dec 2016

Unless game have changed their in store policy really recently , ie over the last week or so , you can buy a £5 steam credit in store, however it is given to you as a receipt with the activation code on it rather than an actual plastic gift card. Hope that helps.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
    2. word association Game74044544
    3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
    4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions