Do GAME trade-in games with no manual

Found 30th Dec 2012
I have a PS3 game but it has no manual with it.
I was just wondering if you can trade-in games with no manuals at GAME because I know you can't without a box.

Thanks
Isabel
Community Updates
9 Comments
Yes you can, they just put a note under the price when they put it out saying "No Manual"
iAs4gr

Yes you can, they just put a note under the price when they put it out … Yes you can, they just put a note under the price when they put it out saying "No Manual"

Thanks that's great
Thanks for your help
Not all stores do, it's down the store manager.

My two local stores don't accept them but then their standards are higher than others I've been too
My local stores don't either, best thing to do is go into another one of your PS3 cases and one of the manuals will surely have a leaflet behind the manual, just put a few of those in the case without a manual, works a treat everytime
Southcott that's a really good idea
Thanks
some games dont even come with a manual now
This game is an old ratchet and clank and it definitely came with a manual. If they don't accept it, I'll simply put it up on ebay as its only worth a few quid
sunnyfiesta

This game is an old ratchet and clank and it definitely came with a … This game is an old ratchet and clank and it definitely came with a manual. If they don't accept it, I'll simply put it up on ebay as its only worth a few quid

Company policy is to knock 50p off the trade price. They used to have a button on the side of the till. Like others have said its hit and miss.
Cool thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants