Do GameSeek (via Rakuten) often deliver new games a day early?

Found 17th Sep 2015
Ordered FIFA 16 from them and wondered if they usually deliver a day earlier like GAME? Never used them before.

27 Comments

Gameseek are v reliable. I've had games arrive 3-4 days before release.

My last 2 pre orders have come from gameseek and both arrived the day before the official release date

Still waiting for my Fifa 16. Pre ordered on the 2nd sept!

Hi have u had a dispatched email? mine still says pre order

Original Poster

hbo86

Hi have u had a dispatched email? mine still says pre order

I have not.

ahh mines says packing doubt will receive until Friday now:(

Original Poster

hbo86

ahh mines says packing doubt will receive until Friday now:(

mine's still awaiting shipment

mines been shipped was too optimistic for it arrive early hopefully arrive tommrrow

Original Poster

hbo86

mines been shipped was too optimistic for it arrive early hopefully … mines been shipped was too optimistic for it arrive early hopefully arrive tommrrow

Same, mine's been shipped too. Shame about the postman arriving at 5pm though...

maizecorn

Same, mine's been shipped too. Shame about the postman arriving at 5pm … Same, mine's been shipped too. Shame about the postman arriving at 5pm though...

yeah hopefully arrive tomorrow im heading sainsbury first thing as the have it for 34.99 if 30spent in shop

hbo86

yeah hopefully arrive tomorrow im heading sainsbury first thing as … yeah hopefully arrive tomorrow im heading sainsbury first thing as the have it for 34.99 if 30spent in shop

my game arrived but its a usa copy!

Original Poster

hbo86

my game arrived but its a usa copy!

oh dear god no please don't give me that fate

it still works but annoying as i fought it wud be a uk pal copy.also places wont trade it in...

Original Poster

hbo86

it still works but annoying as i fought it wud be a uk pal copy.also … it still works but annoying as i fought it wud be a uk pal copy.also places wont trade it in...

Did you order it with that £33 deal?

Original Poster

hbo86

it still works but annoying as i fought it wud be a uk pal copy.also … it still works but annoying as i fought it wud be a uk pal copy.also places wont trade it in...

Did you order it with that £33 deal?

yeah i did

Original Poster

hbo86

yeah i did

ruh-oh

edit: xb1 or ps4?
Edited by: "maizecorn" 24th Sep 2015

ps4. i called gameseek and they refused to refund it and only copies they received r region free!!

Original Poster

hbo86

ps4. i called gameseek and they refused to refund it and only copies … ps4. i called gameseek and they refused to refund it and only copies they received r region free!!

so it's not all bad then? just can't really trade it in?

where do you check the region, by the way? assume it's at the bottom on the back. i'll check mine if/when it gets here.. (_;)
Edited by: "maizecorn" 24th Sep 2015

i suppose its not the end of the world just annoying that they dont state its going to be region free. well u will tell from the cover as its the uk cover with messi and Henderson and the side it says usa

Original Poster

hbo86

i suppose its not the end of the world just annoying that they dont … i suppose its not the end of the world just annoying that they dont state its going to be region free. well u will tell from the cover as its the uk cover with messi and Henderson and the side it says usa

Oooh, thought it was the same cover everywhere. Hope you enjoy the game, man!

cheers u 2! did u get ps4 version?

Original Poster

hbo86

I did, just arrived. The case just has Messi on it though? Assume it's fine otherwise.

Original Poster

hbo86

I did, just arrived. The case just has Messi on it though? Assume it's fine otherwise.

yeah kool u have the german copy too apparently thats okay still. my psn id is hbo212 if u fancy a game one day

Original Poster

hbo86

yeah kool u have the german copy too apparently thats okay still. my … yeah kool u have the german copy too apparently thats okay still. my psn id is hbo212 if u fancy a game one day

Yikes, hope it is fine! And yeah sure, I'll add you later

Original Poster

hbo86

yeah kool u have the german copy too apparently thats okay still. my … yeah kool u have the german copy too apparently thats okay still. my psn id is hbo212 if u fancy a game one day

Yikes, hope it is fine! And yeah sure, I'll add you later
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants