Do gamestation sell...

Banned
amazon giftcards instore?
I've seen them on sale in a lot of places hmv etc, but i have a £40 gamestation voucher that i have no use for. but i want something from amazon so looking to use the gamestation voucher to buy an amazon voucher
so anyone know?
Thanks

4 Comments

Don't think they do, although usually in the T&C's of any retailers vouchers/gift cards is prohibits purchase of other vouchers.

From the gamestation website

4.The balance on a Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash or gift … 4.The balance on a Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash or gift vouchers in any format.

hope this helps

CalumH93

From the gamestation website hope this helps

They sell Itunes gift cards if thats any help. I used my last £15 to get one. You could then sell the itunes vouchers on here for close to the amount.

Original Poster Banned

CalumH93

From the gamestation website hope this helps

Thanks
leecroot

They sell Itunes gift cards if thats any help. I used my last £15 to get … They sell Itunes gift cards if thats any help. I used my last £15 to get one. You could then sell the itunes vouchers on here for close to the amount.

might try and do this if they let me use a voucher to buy another voucher
Edited by: "F15H_FAC3" 9th Mar 2011
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764190
    2. What do these 2 men have in common11
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846156
    4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1421

See more discussions