Expired

Do german xbox 360 games play in English?

Found 31st Oct 2013
I am looking to purchase skylanders giants starter pack but the box is in german- will the game work and play on my English xbox 360 console?
Many thanks

6 Comments

Original Poster

Bump

asked kids, they said there was no language option in their game when they played it (dark edition from game)

to get more responses, post the games as a deal in deals and see what ppl say!!!!!

yes it should do if its a pal game in most Germany is in the european union so yes it not like your purchasing from japan or asia
Edited by: "shakey1981" 2nd Nov 2013

Original Poster

magicbeans

asked kids, they said there was no language option in their game when … asked kids, they said there was no language option in their game when they played it (dark edition from game)

Many thanks however, I think the language of the game changes when the console language changes (for example if your xbox language is set to english)

sunnyfiesta

Many thanks however, I think the language of the game changes when the … Many thanks however, I think the language of the game changes when the console language changes (for example if your xbox language is set to english)

well im not clued up at all!!

lol

hope u get the good deal
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions