Found 10th Sep 2009
Following on from last nights 100+ post thread

I am again just wondering....

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
108 Comments

I dont times a gazillion

does it really really really matter ????????????????????

Banned

what was the thread?

because they are grounded and cant play out ?

leemole101;6261876

because they are grounded and cant play out ?

Hey, i can play out if i want:p

do u really have no life that you actually have to post TWO threads like this

strong life choice ITT

Banned

scotland88;6261894

do u really have no life that you actually have to post TWO threads like … do u really have no life that you actually have to post TWO threads like thisstrong life choice ITT

:thumbsup:

I dunno you've LOST me....

Banned

queenlush;6261867

does it really really really matter ????????????????????

Of course it doesn't to most people.

I think OP is just missing someone tonight:thumbsup:

I couldn't be bothered to dream up elaborate stories...but if that's what floats your boat

Banned

I see your 2 biggest fans are in to boost your thread post count Boothy!

Some people!! :whistling:

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;6261908

Of course it doesn't to most people.I think OP is just missing someone … Of course it doesn't to most people.I think OP is just missing someone tonight:thumbsup:

I am just interested in peoples opinions on the matter

I like to encourage interesting debates with responses from people with informed opinions(similar to modern art really)

Some people:roll:

bellabonkers;6261917

I couldn't be bothered to dream up elaborate stories...but if that's what … I couldn't be bothered to dream up elaborate stories...but if that's what floats your boat

floats yer boat - bella - so your a sailor:-D

Original Poster

guv;6261929

I see your 2 biggest fans are in to boost your thread post count … I see your 2 biggest fans are in to boost your thread post count Boothy!Some people!! :whistling:

beat me to it

Banned

guv;6261929

I see your 2 biggest fans are in to boost your thread post count … I see your 2 biggest fans are in to boost your thread post count Boothy!Some people!! :whistling:

So there's threads about me when I'm not here, and tribute acts using my lines when I am.

You know what they say about imitation.

where?

Banned

greg_68;6261907

I dunno you've LOST me....

haha :thumbsup:

Banned

Apparently I Make Up Stuff All The Time, And Am Always Caught Out By A Few, But Only Apparently

Banned

FilthAndFurry;6261966

So there's threads about me when I'm not here, and tribute acts using my … So there's threads about me when I'm not here, and tribute acts using my lines when I am.You know what they say about imitation.

Using your lines? Just wow!

holly100;6261949

floats yer boat - bella - so your a sailor:-D

Yes actually hahaha...well bf and I are hiring a yacht for a next month to sail around Greece
haha
Will I be accused of lies now?

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;6261966

So there's threads about me when I'm not here, and tribute acts using my … So there's threads about me when I'm not here, and tribute acts using my lines when I am.You know what they say about imitation.

you are going to have to explain what "using your lines" means:?

FilthAndFurry;6261908

Of course it doesn't to most people.I think OP is just missing someone … Of course it doesn't to most people.I think OP is just missing someone tonight:thumbsup:

awww..... at the end of the day it's the internet...me personally i like to be me because that's the person i know most about... but if someone has got the imagination to create a persona wether it is obnoxious , totally outlandish, or just plain and obvious fantasy land then why the hell not...you can be stupid enough to get suckered in or just take it with a pinch of salt..if it's not hurting anyone directly then why not ?

queenlush;6262052

awww..... at the end of the day it's the internet...me personally i like … awww..... at the end of the day it's the internet...me personally i like to be me because that's the person i know most about... but if someone has got the imagination to create a persona wether it is obnoxious , totally outlandish, or just plain and obvious fantasy land then why the hell not...you can be stupid enough to get suckered in or just take it with a pinch of salt..if it's not hurting anyone directly then why not ?

I lol'd you jst owned guv and boothy woohoo:thumbsup:

Banned

queenlush;6262052

awww..... at the end of the day it's the internet...me personally i like … awww..... at the end of the day it's the internet...me personally i like to be me because that's the person i know most about... but if someone has got the imagination to create a persona wether it is obnoxious , totally outlandish, or just plain and obvious fantasy land then why the hell not...you can be stupid enough to get suckered in or just take it with a pinch of salt..if it's not hurting anyone directly then why not ?

hey beautiful .. wanna talk pure filth on msn

Banned

scotland88;6262062

I lol'd you jst owned guv and boothy woohoo:thumbsup:

Don't you have an appointment with a luggage conveyor belt?

Supermod

Jeez.

lets be honest, if it wasnt for them, hukd wouldnt be as lively, and their threads give a laugh or two.

DangerGod;6262076

hey beautiful .. wanna talk pure filth on msn

now that sounds like ya typical bloke on the web lol....oooh just let me pull on my thigh high boots and i will be right with you sexy ..just chilling the baby oil

I don't believe any members of HUKD exaggerate the truth - there are a couple of great big fat liars though.......

Banned

magicjay1986;6262098

Jeez.

i bet you say that alot supporting Exeter

Do HUKD members exaggerate the truth?

Talking personally I can say "No, I tell huge lies. Sometimes I am so far from the truth I cannot see it anymore, you handsome devil you."

Banned

queenlush;6262107

now that sounds like ya typical bloke on the web lol....oooh just let me … now that sounds like ya typical bloke on the web lol....oooh just let me pull on my thigh high boots and i will be right with you sexy ..just chilling the baby oil

ok babe

guv;6262089

Don't you have an appointment with a luggage conveyor belt?

if only cos that would be some epic times!

Banned

scotland88;6262126

if only cos that would be some epic times!

Little things please little minds. Or so they say.

Supermod

DangerGod;6262110

i bet you say that alot supporting Exeter

Far too much!!!

DangerGod;6262121

ok babe

cancel that sweets i just oiled myself up too much and slid off my computer chair :-D....tried to get up 3 times and i'm flapping around like a fish out of water on this cold laminate floor...casualty here i come...how do i explain the nakedness and boots tho...should i start a thread ??

guv;6262145

Little things please little minds. Or so they say.

im sure its simple things amuse simple minds! but lets not get into semantics eh!:thumbsup:

Banned

queenlush;6262155

cancel that sweets i just oiled myself up too much and slid off my … cancel that sweets i just oiled myself up too much and slid off my computer chair :-D....tried to get up 3 times and i'm flapping around like a fish out of water on this cold laminate floor...casualty here i come...how do i explain the nakedness and boots tho...should i start a thread ??

Ohh just grab the Cam, ill watch you flap for abit ... a thread will Fail without pics! :-D

DangerGod;6262169

Ohh just grab the Cam, ill watch you flap for abit ... a thread will Fail … Ohh just grab the Cam, ill watch you flap for abit ... a thread will Fail without pics! :-D

trust me a thread will fail WITH pics lol:p

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. So it turns out Micheal Winner is a perverted git35
  2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927404
  3. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled. (Statement from TT Games)1718
  4. BrightHouse to pay £14.8 MILLION in compensation to 249,000 customers11

See more discussions