Found 31st May 2009
i just created a thread in for sale/for trade and it failed verytime and was getting annoyed so had 3 different titles because it kept failing, now i look in for sale and i have 3 listed. arghhhhhhh what do i do to get rid of them?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
32 Comments

Banned

repot them to the mods to remove them

Banned

they will be removed when seen, have sent you a pm

Report back to the Mods. If you are lucky (& the mods are in good mood :lol: ) you will get away.

Members will spam them so you don't really have to do anything but you should also report them yourself and ask a mod to remove them.

You wont get banned for it, a suspension maybe depending on the circumstances

Original Poster

Thanks people for help i will await my punishment. Tanks Sassie for helping out too. Icannot report them because it wont let me in them it just states error. There is actually nothign to view....

Banned

no need its an error because you added imae links to the opening post and it sometimes makes it go tits up

Original Poster

Thanks again sassie

supermod

Fixed for you know - I've spammed all the broken links. It's caused by the software that generates the opening post not recognising image links. Sometimes deals will be submitted with the web links displayed as text, other times the link is broken & you can't open the actual thread. It's best to put your images in the first post of the actual thread, rather than the opening post, & the images will also be displayed & any links will be clickable, thanks :thumbsup:

sassie;5365092

no need its an error because you added imae links to the opening post and … no need its an error because you added imae links to the opening post and it sometimes makes it go tits up

Some people have so much time on their hands and dont have a life eh?

if the stain is on he will spam all 3

Banned

Broonie_11;5365154

Learn to Identify when fellow members are trying to assist and keep you on the straight and narrow. Better off with assistance from them than direct involvement from mods when you're not following the rules.

Broonie_11;5365154

idiot

Broonie_11;5365154

sassie was trying to help you if you read it properly:x

skusey;5365224

sassie was trying to help you if you read it properly:x

Is a quote that basically says "haha your gettin a ban" helpful? :thinking:

Broonie_11;5365271

Is a quote that basically says "haha your gettin a ban" helpful? … Is a quote that basically says "haha your gettin a ban" helpful? :thinking:

not at all, she said the fact you tried to post an image on the first post makes it go tits up:oops:

skusey;5365318

not at all, she said the fact you tried to post an image on the first … not at all, she said the fact you tried to post an image on the first post makes it go tits up:oops:

Im talking in general, im not the op of this thread

Banned

Broonie_11;5365271

Is a quote that basically says "haha your gettin a ban" helpful? … Is a quote that basically says "haha your gettin a ban" helpful? :thinking:

Broonie_11;5365344

Im talking in general, im not the op of this thread

your not talking in general, you are talking about this thread hotukdeals.com/ite…t-/

skusey;5365168

if the stain is on he will spam all 3

Wrong. 1 member can not spam a thread by themselves.

sorry, I will keep my beak out:?

Banned

anyway im glad your sorted boza :thumbsup:

:-D

thesaint;5365381

Wrong. 1 member can not spam a thread by themselves.

thats experience for ya:-D
anyway, I thought you were thesaint?

sassie;5365365

your not talking in general, you are talking about this thread … your not talking in general, you are talking about this thread http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/412522/disney-dollars-50th-aniversary-set-/

I am talking in general, why even post on the thread in the first place??? As the post never helped me at all!! Board i think!!

:thinking:

Broonie_11;5365418

I am talking in general, why even post on the thread in the first … I am talking in general, why even post on the thread in the first place??? As the post never helped me at all!! Board i think!!:thinking:

or bored?

Banned

Broonie_11;5365418

I am talking in general, why even post on the thread in the first … I am talking in general, why even post on the thread in the first place??? As the post never helped me at all!! Board i think!!:thinking:

lmfao, dont take it out on me cause you couldnt be arsed to follow a few rules

Broonie_11;5365418

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/Sour%20Grapes.jpg

Broonie_11;5365154

This is a rude comment.

aScottishBloke;5365189

Learn to Identify when fellow members are trying to assist and keep you … Learn to Identify when fellow members are trying to assist and keep you on the straight and narrow. Better off with assistance from them than direct involvement from mods when you're not following the rules.

Broonie_11;5365418

The answer is already in AScottishBloke's reply.
Board???

chesso;5365450

This is a rude comment.The answer is already in AScottishBloke's reply. … This is a rude comment.The answer is already in AScottishBloke's reply. Board???

:w00t:

Banned

probably like the board walk or something

skusey;5365466

:w00t:

:w00t: :w00t:
Board - Could be a Scottish thing!!
Not to say that Scottish things are anything but good, generally speaking. Some of the best HUKD members are Scottish.

skusey;5365401

:-Dthats experience for ya:-Danyway, I thought you were thesaint?

I am. "thestain" like myself cannot spam a thread by themselves. "Geddit"?

thesaint;5365497

I am. "thestain" like myself cannot spam a thread by themselves. … I am. "thestain" like myself cannot spam a thread by themselves. "Geddit"?

:roll:nope
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition70779
    2. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54

See more discussions