Groups

Do i have a right to cancel my order?

Hi folks, i have a question for you, i recently placed an order on a website, and this was despatched, it hasn't been delivered yet but the company has told me, after i requested a cancellation of the order, that they can't cancel it as it has been despatched, now, don't i as a consumer have a right to cancel the order within 7 days is it under the distance selling regulations?

basically i think i should be able to cancel it as i told them in an email that i wanted to cancel straight after ordering, its not my fault if they despatch orders within 5 minutes of receiving them

Much appreciate your advice people

7 Comments

Out Of Interest It Isn't Woollies Is It?

Original Poster

Thankyou Caroline, it's thorntons actually yummy! it's not that i don't want the chocolate though, just don't want to pay a fiver for delivery

Id pay anything to have chocolates delivered yum yum lol

You can't cancel the order once thye have dispatched it no. Its like you sending something to someone from ebay after they have paid for it for them to turn round and say they dont want it any more, can you stop the delivery.

You might be able to send it back. However, surely it stated £5 delivery when you ordered, and you went through with it?

Original Poster

grdesign

You can't cancel the order once thye have dispatched it no. Its like you … You can't cancel the order once thye have dispatched it no. Its like you sending something to someone from ebay after they have paid for it for them to turn round and say they dont want it any more, can you stop the delivery. You might be able to send it back. However, surely it stated £5 delivery when you ordered, and you went through with it?

It's just arrived and i'd planned to send it back, however, it's a huge box of chocolates, how the hell was i supposed to stop myself from.... :giggle:

Hehe You don't sound too upset that you've received it now lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?99
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?44
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846240
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News66

See more discussions