Groups

Do I need a new copy or unused code in box to play fifa online

Hi,

Do i need a new copy of fifa 11 or one with an unused code to play online?

Thanks

5 Comments

You can use a unused code if you can find one, or you can purchase one from the Fifa store for 800mps I think it is or you will have to buy a new copy.

Original Poster

Dr4gOns_FuRy

You can use a unused code if you can find one, or you can purchase one … You can use a unused code if you can find one, or you can purchase one from the Fifa store for 800mps I think it is or you will have to buy a new copy.

Right, thats why I asked because I thought that I read somewhere you need a code to play Fifa online. Think thats completely wrong. Ok thanks mate

jonny619447

Right, thats why I asked because I thought that I read somewhere you need … Right, thats why I asked because I thought that I read somewhere you need a code to play Fifa online. Think thats completely wrong. Ok thanks mate

Yeah you can't get online unless you have the code, although you do get a 7 day trial and after that is up you will need the code. Agreed, it is wrong but that's EA for you, all they think about is taking more money off people.

Original Poster

DangerGod

On ps3 by any chance? … On ps3 by any chance? http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/advice-selling-fifa-11-ps3-online-pass-code-everyone-s-most-hated-auction-site/875840/#post10624810

no mate. 360, Would have been handy. Oh well
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764689
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562134
      3. Sky Fibre Max11
      4. Samsung Note 8914

See more discussions