Groups

Do I need a software firewall?

EDIT: QUESTION ANSWERED NOW - PLEASE IGNORE THIS THREAD!

13 Comments

Kaspersky Total Security 2016 has a firewall in it

support.kaspersky.co.uk/12043
    add more and they will clash and give you problems

Have you considered building a pfsense box? ISP routers are crap and easy to hack and you can't go around installing firewall software on all devices.

Original Poster

terry7866

Kaspersky Total Security 2016 has a firewall in it … Kaspersky Total Security 2016 has a firewall in it https://support.kaspersky.co.uk/12043add more and they will clash and give you problems

You're right - I must have been having a brain fade when posting this question!

Thanks for reminding me.
    Edited by: "Picard123" 6th Dec 2016

Have you got anything worth hacking?

mynameisthehulk

Have you got anything worth hacking?

No he hasn't, I just looked (_;)
    Edited by: "snappyfish" 6th Dec 2016

Well done OP

For editing description
    And for awarding yourself Best Answer

Oh I know they don't mean much - it's only a deal site with helpful people who answer peoples questions
    And the only true way for acknowledging good answers can only be by a thank you or a Best Answer
    But hey ho I must be old school who was taught respect, honour and discipline

Enjoy your evening

philphil61

Well done OPFor editing descriptionAnd for awarding yourself Best … Well done OPFor editing descriptionAnd for awarding yourself Best AnswerOh I know they don't mean much - it's only a deal site with helpful people who answer peoples questionsAnd the only true way for acknowledging good answers can only be by a thank you or a Best AnswerBut hey ho I must be old school who was taught respect, honour and disciplineEnjoy your evening

LOL

Original Poster

philphil61

Well done OPFor editing descriptionAnd for awarding yourself Best … Well done OPFor editing descriptionAnd for awarding yourself Best AnswerOh I know they don't mean much - it's only a deal site with helpful people who answer peoples questionsAnd the only true way for acknowledging good answers can only be by a thank you or a Best AnswerBut hey ho I must be old school who was taught respect, honour and disciplineEnjoy your evening

LOL, you're a salty one aren't you X) I just did a 12 hour working day, got home, brain is like mush. Meant to give the 'best answer' award to the other poster ;-)

Edited by: "Picard123" 6th Dec 2016

Picard123

LOL, you're a salty one aren't you X) I just did a 12 hour working day, … LOL, you're a salty one aren't you X) I just did a 12 hour working day, got home, brain is like mush. Meant to give the 'best answer' award to the other poster ;-)

Thank you for correcting
    but no thanks for the salty comment (whatever that means)

maybe means you are a bitter person ?

taiko

maybe means you are a bitter person ?

Or savoury? Lol

If you bank with barclays online banking you can get kaspersky free 2 user license

Original Poster

philphil61

Thank you for correctingbut no thanks for the salty comment (whatever … Thank you for correctingbut no thanks for the salty comment (whatever that means)

Ah, but it's apt.

urbandictionary.com/def…644
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Phone "Upgrade"36
      2. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?77
      3. I want some backless loafers for men11
      4. I am looking Ryman online discount code33

See more discussions