Expired

Do I need beard trimmer or can i just your hair clippers?

Found 8th Feb 2014
So thinking to buy beard trimmer but wired hair trimmers are cheaper. does it make a difference?

13 Comments

not for me it doesnt mate. ive been "shaving" with hair clippers for years. I then follow with a wet razor but yeah its all good

Original Poster

Burkos

not for me it doesnt mate. ive been "shaving" with hair clippers for … not for me it doesnt mate. ive been "shaving" with hair clippers for years. I then follow with a wet razor but yeah its all good

thanks but I want it for more styling beard

Original Poster

designer stubble etc.....

you wont be able to use a normal pair of hair clippers

i highly recommend the i-stubble

you can change it for all different lengths and it cuts perfectly with no pulling

one of my best ever purchases

amazon.co.uk/BaB…mer
Edited by: "kingtreelo" 8th Feb 2014

Had a beard for 50years,always used beard trimmer for it (Latest is Reamington Barba,3 yr warranty,not expensive ).Think about what the pro`s do,the barber uses both,beard for beard and hair for hair! Regards,Whiskers.

I just use hair clippers. I don't exactly style my beard just keep it trimmed nice and short. never used beard trimmer bit I have no issues with hair clippers.

Boots have 90% off on xmas items and had beard trimmers for £3 which came with earphones weird i know

I use hair clippers to get me desired length then shape with a cut throat razor

I use hair clippers so that I am left with only stubble and have done for a good few years now. They work fine.

I find my hair clipper don't shave as close as my beard trimmer, also they irritate my skin a little......I've been shaving 20 years, not constantly..... The best beard trimmer I've owned and still do is this

Asda sell them for £10-£15....In that cheap looking plastic packaging stuff......They shave me heavy beard, charge lasts for 3 weeks using ever day,fine hair coarse my nose hair which grows 3ft a day since hitting 30........I have a drawer full of far more expensive and gimicky shavers which are crap.............

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Wahl-9916-1117-Groomsman-Rechargeable-Moustache/dp/B00014TDLM/ref=sr_1_1?s=drugstore&ie=UTF8&qid=1391905673&sr=1-1&keywords=wahl+trimmer

This ones brilliant, although you can probly get it off ebay cheaper

I have this:

amazon.co.uk/Phi…c_2?s=drugstore&ie=UTF8&qid=1391937809&sr=1-2-spell&keywords=phillips+beard+trimmer+9000

It's really really good. You can choose the length of trim you want from really close shave from 1mm to 18mm. It also has a hoover which grabs some of the hairs that fall and it's got a long battery length. I use it to trim my beard and works well. So far so good.

I bought a babyliss one before and that wasn't great.

Original Poster

lots of great comment thanks :-)
Post a comment
@
    Text