Groups

do i need to expire my fs/ft post now?

hi just wondering do i expire my post now. not all the stuff sold and some didnt get back to me so i was gonna put it on ebay or do i give folks abit longer? sorry but not done this before

6 Comments

supermod

Yes, if you are going to list items on ebay, then you need to report http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/custom_buttons/report.gif your existing FS/T thread to be closed/expired first

(8) Please use the 'report' button in the first post to update your … (8) Please use the 'report' button in the first post to update your thread once the item has been sold, trade completed or if the thread has been left open and dormant. Every thread MUST be expired and closed, this especially applies if re-listing items from it. Use the button to notify moderators of ANY changes. This includes and is YOUR responsibility to make sure we know your thread NEEDS to be expired and closed.

Banned

report your classified thread asking for it to be closed , then a mod will review it

Banned

you need really to lock it up to put it on flea bay, and after posting this in misc it could be construde as promoting your sale

Banned

sigma;6062756

Yes, if you are going to list items on ebay, then you need to report … Yes, if you are going to list items on ebay, then you need to report your existing FS/T thread to be expired first

what she said :-D

Original Poster

ok ta i,ll do it now :thumbsup:

Banned

expiring does not lock it, you will need to hit the report button in the 1st post of said thread as sigma has pointed out
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …81139
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2125

See more discussions