Groups

Do i need to get move on the playstation 3 ps3????

I have a Wii and a PS3 ( although i only play CODMW2 on the
    ps3 atm!! )

Do i need this "move" can someone who has it please let me
    know what it's like.....thinking about getting the starter pack from
    amazon for £39.70 and Tiger Woods 2011 from tesco for £19.
    Also it it practical to play it with a "normal controller" instead of the
    move navigation controller?

Would really apreciate hukders views + opinions Thank you

6 Comments

if you have the money then i would its well good

You don't "need" move, I just have bought it, and the demos are pretty unimpressive, unlike the hardware which I must say is a lot more accurate than the wii even with the motion plus attachment.

However, future titles do look promising, and most certainly if incorporated in FPS games it will be fantastic.

If you are considering, rather than buying into a new item, then perhaps wait and see what games you may like....I personally am looking forward to (held off for the patch) Heavy Rain which is being move patched next week.

starsparkle2311

Do you need to have both the navigation controller and the move … Do you need to have both the navigation controller and the move controller?

no

starsparkle2311

I thought not, so what is the point of the navigation controller then?

For games where you need to move a character around (You can use dual shock to do this though its just better with the navi.)

Original Poster

Thanks for your reply people.....
    Decided to wait for price drop? + other games
    although i did come close to buying the starter pack for £39.97 from asda today.....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?32165
      2. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay22
      3. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1015
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764322

See more discussions