Groups

Do I need to wait 30 days to request unlock code from vodafone pay as you go?

Hi, i have just bought a new PAYG phone from vodafone and i was wondering if i really do need to wait 30 days after using my sim to request one as it states on the website many thanks

4 Comments

get the unlock code from eBay .. takes no longer than 24 hours , only cost 2or £3 . works wonders , sod waiting 30 days. make sure they advertise the unlock code for your model tho ..good luck .

it's free with Vodafone?

If you have a family member or a friend on contract with Vodafone, ask them to fill in the form on the Vodafone website to request an unlock code for free. I did that with a friend and the code was emailed within 24 hours.

Original Poster

ajgreen81

get the unlock code from eBay .. takes no longer than 24 hours , only … get the unlock code from eBay .. takes no longer than 24 hours , only cost 2or £3 . works wonders , sod waiting 30 days. make sure they advertise the unlock code for your model tho ..good luck .

Yeah unfortunately there isnt any unlock codes for the vodafone smart platinum 7 on ebay:(
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Phone "Upgrade"36
      2. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?77
      3. I want some backless loafers for men11
      4. I am looking Ryman online discount code33

See more discussions