Groups

Do i now have to authenticate my Paypal?

Haven't used Paypal for a while, but have just bought something on buy it now and the transaction has directed me to Paypal, which says that i need to update my bank details. I have also opened an independant Paypal window which says the same thing - have i missed something? Many thanks for any help....

8 Comments

They deposit money into your bank account and you confirm the account by advising the correct amount deposited...

Original Poster

So does that mean you have to do that every time you make a purchase through paypal? I just used to make a payment through paypal and it came off my CC and then appeared on the statement.

You could give dino an email

jelli89

Haven't used Paypal for a while, but have just bought something on buy it … Haven't used Paypal for a while, but have just bought something on buy it now and the transaction has directed me to Paypal, which says that i need to update my bank details. I have also opened an independant Paypal window which says the same thing - have i missed something? Many thanks for any help....

How long is a 'while'?
    Was it a BIN with immediate payment?

Original Poster

dinosteveus

How long is a 'while'?Was it a BIN with immediate payment?

End of June / yes - BIN

I see you bought the widget yesterday.
    Everything OK?

Original Poster

dinosteveus

I see you bought the widget yesterday.Everything OK?

Yes - thanks for checking back. In fact it's that okay that the item arrived in the post today - pretty good eh?:thumbsup:

jelli89

Yes - thanks for checking back. In fact it's that okay that the item … Yes - thanks for checking back. In fact it's that okay that the item arrived in the post today - pretty good eh?:thumbsup:

WOW, That's a great service and the Royal Mail did their job as well. Nice one, the way it should be.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free pr subsidised loft insulation -not in benefits11
      2. Biscuit addiction1537
      3. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?57
      4. Car park fine UKPC1212

See more discussions