Do i rlly look chinese in this pic?

[COLOR=#950103]YES[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#950103][/thread][/COLOR]

Why arent ya ?

Original Poster

ODB_69;6329519

[COLOR=#950103]YES[/COLOR][COLOR=#950103][/thread][/COLOR]

awwwwww brah, i dnt think i do

You do look like there is Chinese in your family somewhere, have thought that before. (seeing as you throw piks of yourself here there and everywhere... lol)

Original Poster

ChipSticks;6329532

You do look like there is Chinese in your family somewhere, have thought … You do look like there is Chinese in your family somewhere, have thought that before. (seeing as you throw piks of yourself here there and everywhere... lol)

na there is no chinese anywhere in my family, just scottish irish n welsh :lol:

Banned

micoo;6329531

awwwwww brah, i dnt think i do

you look gook

(please note..the term 'gook' has already been sanctioned by Admin as being a non-offensive term in the Acecatcher3 Case of 2008)

YOU DEFINITELY DO LOOK LIKE ONE!!!

a lil bit of smile might change tht.

Original Poster

ODB_69;6329553

you look gook(please note..the term 'gook' has already been sanctioned by … you look gook(please note..the term 'gook' has already been sanctioned by Admin as being a non-offensive term in the Acecatcher3 Case of 2008)

awwwwwwww man,

thnks fr the input anywayz

Indian too

Supermod

Thai if anything.

mmmm i fink ya better have a chat with ya mum lol
    aw youre so cute.
    but dont be scared i m old enuff to be ya mom

Spanish i would say with a hint of chinese, splashed with a topping of Greek.

Original Poster

jellybaby22;6329658

no...you dont look chinese.....just extremely ugly

harsh, but i knw ur lyin

i reckon its cos ive gt small eyes and high cheekbones :thumbsup:

jellybaby22;6329658

no...you dont look chinese.....just extremely ugly

JELLY!!!!:shock:

Original Poster

jellybaby22;6329699

I never lieseems you cant handle the truth :-D

i can, i know the truth, i is beautifull

nikkib123;6329701

She is pregnant - she is allowed :-D

ohh funny enough my OH said i am really nasty and evil one week a month! loll

why do u look so stiff

I thought u were:?

Original Poster

so i look chinese, mexican indian, spanish and greek, but not scttish irish or welsh, the three tht i am :lol:

if u head my voice u would think i ws chinese :lol:

Original Poster

jasonrat;6329755

why do u look so stiff

tired and had already had a trainin session tht day :lol:

Original Poster

jellybaby22;6329761

funniest post of the year award....YOU WIN.......seriously.....I lol'd so … funniest post of the year award....YOU WIN.......seriously.....I lol'd so hard I think I wee'd myself......delusional........thats what you are......:-D

aint delisional , its fact, ask the girls tht i wake up to every weekend :thumbsup:, imo ye canny pas judgement till uve shwn yourself so untill u do, im gonna pretend ur callin me sexy :thumbsup:

man us scots can be such *******s at times :lol:

Original Poster

jellybaby22;6329794

spelling?? Ask the girls you wake up to....I lol harder....does that … spelling?? Ask the girls you wake up to....I lol harder....does that not cost you alot.....in biscuits?? For their guide dogs?:-D

i hate dogs n i dont eat biscuits :thumbsup:

s'pose i do look a bit chinese, small eyes n all tht but o well makes me even more unique :thumbsup:

Original Poster

jellybaby22;6329833

nah...... they have uses in life

most of them dn but hey lets not argue no more, us scots need to stick together, who knew we cld be such *****, ay!!

im willing to apologize if you are :thumbsup:

Banned

jellybaby22;6329870

Im sorry......for telling the truth

http://nobodyputsbabyinahorner.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/ugly-truth-final-poster.jpg

Original Poster

jellybaby22;6329870

Im sorry......for telling the truth

your opinion = not the truth :thumbsup:

my opinion = not the truth

im nt claimin to be the fittest guy around but i know im nt ugly based on the compliments i get and the fact the i hook up with fit birds every time i go out, anyway nt the point, the point was "do i look chinese"

just think ur comments were a bit uncalled for an unecessary :thumbsup:, i think im being fairly reasonable asking fr an apology and offering one, sorry for callin u a *******, but hey ur opinion means **** all to me anyway so whts it matter

u look anything but scottish!

yeah you do sorry

Original Poster

magicbeans;6329913

u look anything but scottish!

prob a good thing tbh most scots are pig ugly :lol:

Banned

micoo;6329911

your opinion = not the truth :thumbsup:my opinion = not the truthim nt … your opinion = not the truth :thumbsup:my opinion = not the truthim nt claimin to be the fittest guy around but i know im nt ugly based on the compliments i get and the fact the i hook up with fit birds every time i go out, anyway nt the point, the point was "do i look chinese"just think ur comments were a bit uncalled for an unecessary :thumbsup:, i think im being fairly reasonable asking fr an apology and offering one, sorry for callin u a *******, but hey ur opinion means **** all to me anyway so whts it matter

obviously her opinion does matter....

why else the 'mills and boon' size novel above?

and for the record...just case you go to bed with fit women dont mean you wake up next to them......

http://fizzingbanana.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/beer-ugly12.jpg

Original Poster

ODB_69;6329927

obviously her opinion does matter....why else the 'mills and boon' size … obviously her opinion does matter....why else the 'mills and boon' size novel above?and for the record...just case you go to bed with fit women dont mean you wake up next to them......

u drink a lot of beer? nice jumpin on the bandwagon btw :thumbsup:

Banned

micoo;6329911

fact the i hook up with fit birds every time i go out,

micoo;6329926

prob a good thing tbh most scots are pig ugly :lol:

contradiction?

Banned

micoo;6329934

u drink a lot of beer? nice jumpin on the bandwagon btw :thumbsup:

u dont get it do ya?

what I'm saying here is after too many drinks most women look fit....but not the next day

:roll:

micoo;6329911

your opinion = not the truth :thumbsup:my opinion = not the truthim nt … your opinion = not the truth :thumbsup:my opinion = not the truthim nt claimin to be the fittest guy around but i know im nt ugly based on the compliments i get and the fact the i hook up with fit birds every time i go out, anyway nt the point, the point was "do i look chinese"just think ur comments were a bit uncalled for an unecessary :thumbsup:, i think im being fairly reasonable asking fr an apology and offering one, sorry for callin u a *******, but hey ur opinion means **** all to me anyway so whts it matter

Very reasonable if u ask me.....u know u is a cutie hun;-)

Original Poster

ODB_69;6329935

contradiction?

na, dundee uni has mainly irish students :thumbsup: none of my ex gfs frm dundee are scottish :lol: and besides i said most are ugly :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      3. word association Game74044544
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468

See more discussions