Do I still have to take my SIM to another network to change Three contract?

Found 14th Feb
This was an issue a few years ago, I don't remember which way but it was not possible to change from PAYG to contract or vice versa without getting a PAC and going first to another network. Is this still required?
Community Updates
AskElectronics
5 Comments
I think so, if you want to keep your number you have to transfer it to another company then back again.
I think you're thinking of upgrading as a new customer on the network you're already with. That needs you to pac out and back in.

All the networks will allow you to move from payg to pm on their network. You only need a pac if you're moving from one network to another.
Three PAYG to contract can be arranged online at three.co.uk/Sup…act otherwise port-out PAC from Three then another PAC from intermediary network to port back.
It is not possible to downgrade from contract to PAYG. This is the one that needs PAC to another network before bringing it back. PAYG to contract is a simple process they encourage.
duckfat3 h, 24 m ago

It is not possible to downgrade from contract to PAYG. This is the one …It is not possible to downgrade from contract to PAYG. This is the one that needs PAC to another network before bringing it back. PAYG to contract is a simple process they encourage.

About 18m ago Three converted my expired contract to PAYG with same number without any requirement to port out / in.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants