Groups

Do Ikea ever have a sale and is it any good?

Hi,
    I'm thinking of getting a few bits of furniture from ikea and was wondering if i should wait until after Christmas in case they have a sale.
    I've only ever been to ikea once years ago and there arent many deals on hotukdeals.

Does anyone know if Ikea do sales? If yes are they any good and when is it usually?

TIA

6 Comments

I have never seen them have a sale, but I could be wrong. However most Ikea's have a "bargain corner" in the warehouse at the end, where you can pick up some reduced small or large items that they may have overstocked on, or may be slightly damaged.

You can also become a member of "Ikea family" where you get some form of discount on bits and special promotions on a couple of other bits. Which I believe is free.. I never paid to become a member. Hope that helps a little.
    Edited by: "hayleygordon" 6th Dec 2016

They do have a January sale. Sign up to their family club and when you visit the store there's screens to sign in, usually they have offers on there for money off or a freebie. My last visit both my mum and myself had £15 off a £70 spend. Wait until nearer Boxing Day/January and they have a sale

kinda like asking if primark do a sale with their already dirt cheap prices

It's not usually that good. Their sales tend to be a bit flat in my opinion.

packed ?........

Original Poster

dragonline77

kinda like asking if primark do a sale with their already dirt cheap … kinda like asking if primark do a sale with their already dirt cheap prices

Errmmmm Primark do a sale every quarter and its actually very good.
    If you think the prices were already really cheap then you'll be shocked with the sale prices.
    PJs sets for £3 instead of £8
    3 pack of socks for £1 instead of £3
    Coats £10 instead of £25.......

Thanks everyone
    I think i'll go before christmas and get what i need, at least then i'll have time during the sales to go to all the other shops.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Scammed on Steam game22
      2. £1 O2 Priority Lunch is ending???11
      3. After a good deal for new work shirts!12
      4. Advice for bank error24

See more discussions