Groups

Do iTunes charge for cover art ?

I'm just setting up my wife's new iPod touch on itunes and noticed that some of the exiting albums come up with cover art and some don't ?
    I'm not that bother to be honest, but when I click on the blank icon it says it can download the art from itunes but I have to open an acc and that includes entering cc info.
    If it's free I'll do for the heck of it, but they intend to charge for it I won't bother. I can see any info on the site about this ??

Thanks...

7 Comments

its free to do, however you do have to put your card details in when signing up for an itunes account.

i only did it for the same reason as you.

u can add the covers of the ones it cant find yourself

Right click on song/s get info and the bottom right corner double click the big white box and it should let u choose a jpg from ur computer if memory serves correct

You can just do it for free if you have the time
    Basically open up the song and edit the details go across to the artwork bit - then seearch the album on here
    we7.com/
    then drag and drop the picture onto itunes easy

dandoc2;5198862

You can just do it for free if you have the time Basically open up the … You can just do it for free if you have the time Basically open up the song and edit the details go across to the artwork bit - then seearch the album on here http://www.we7.com/then drag and drop the picture onto itunes easy

+1 :thumbsup:

Or, open Google Images, enter the name of the song, find the nearest square format album image that's about 300 x 300 pixels (to save on storage space, you don't need anything larger than that).

Then open that linked page, select display full size image and then drag and drop the image onto iTunes.

I save the image on my PC hard drive in case I need to reload my music for any reason.

dandoc2;5198862

You can just do it for free if you have the time Basically open up the … You can just do it for free if you have the time Basically open up the song and edit the details go across to the artwork bit - then seearch the album on here http://www.we7.com/then drag and drop the picture onto itunes easy

yep that's how to do it, and make sure you select all of the songs of an album at once, that way you only have to paste the cover in once instead of doing tham all individually :thumbsup:

souljacker;5199091

yep that's how to do it, and make sure you select all of the songs of an … yep that's how to do it, and make sure you select all of the songs of an album at once, that way you only have to paste the cover in once instead of doing tham all individually :thumbsup:

Yeh and i say use we7 for the simple reason that the art is high quality and its all the same size so no quality issues or size issues
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Dell Outlet Alternatives22
      2. Easyjet - book now or wait?33
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1224
      4. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay1017

See more discussions