Do John Lewis stores stock iPhones?

Found 1st Aug
Looking to go get the iPhone 8 Red tomorrow

Will they stock it?
Community Updates
AskiPhone 5S
15 Comments
They do stock phones, but might be worth ringing up your local first to see if they have it in stock
The iPhone in my hand was purchased in John Lewis. Though no idea if they do Red edition, never looked out for one.
Oneday774 m ago

The iPhone in my hand was purchased in John Lewis. Though no idea if they …The iPhone in my hand was purchased in John Lewis. Though no idea if they do Red edition, never looked out for one.

Excellent.
Major stores should have all varieties I assume, grand central, touchwood etc; since your username is West Midlands, probably try one of those stores?
TheUser1232 h, 53 m ago

Major stores should have all varieties I assume, grand central, touchwood …Major stores should have all varieties I assume, grand central, touchwood etc; since your username is West Midlands, probably try one of those stores?

Touchwood is local I will try there
CoolShelly2nd Aug

Touchwood is local I will try there

Good luck mate, hope you find what you're looking for
Can you not hold out till next month when the new phones get announced by Apple. May be some price reductions for the 8
Edited by: "andy186186" 2nd Aug
andy1861862 h, 43 m ago

Can you not hold out till next month when the new phones get announced by …Can you not hold out till next month when the new phones get announced by Apple. May be some price reductions for the 8

I was thinking that. When are the new ones coming
CoolShelly2nd Aug

I was thinking that. When are the new ones coming

It’s always mid September so worth holding out on
andy1861869 m ago

Not allways
tregs36 s ago

Not allways

More than likely though. Either way it won’t be too long so worth just waiting
andy18618653 s ago

More than likely though. Either way it won’t be too long so worth just w …More than likely though. Either way it won’t be too long so worth just waiting

True
andy1861862 h, 25 m ago

They always have their events do you know when that would be?
CoolShelly2nd Aug

They always have their events do you know when that would be?

Sorry for the slow reply. Got banned for a day for god knows what. I’m not sure when it will be sorry
andy1861862 h, 0 m ago

Sorry for the slow reply. Got banned for a day for god knows what. I’m not …Sorry for the slow reply. Got banned for a day for god knows what. I’m not sure when it will be sorry

That’s ok mate you wouldn’t know a thing or two about portable hard drives would you
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions