DO KIDS EAT FREE IN HAPPY HOUR AT PIZZA HUT???

Found 27th Jul 2011
Went to pizza hut today. i thought kids eat free in happy hour as the eat free all day with paying adult. but the resturant did not give us the discount . can anyone help me with this thanks
Community Updates
7 Comments

took me 2 minutes to find -- the answer is NO -

Its £5 per person for happy hour

*Kids Eat Free offer means that for every adult main course or adult … *Kids Eat Free offer means that for every adult main course or adult lunchtime buffet purchased, one accompanying child receives either a free two course kids meal or a free kids lunchtime buffet. Kids menu prices apply to children aged 12 and under. Not valid with Happy Hour. ** Price is per child and applies to children aged 12 and under. Available lunchtime Monday to Friday. Local store hours apply. None of our products contain nuts, however if you're concerned about the presence of nuts or any other allergen, please ask your server for details. Although every care is taken in preparation, our meat products may contain bones. Photography for illustrative purposes only. We no longer accept cheques as a form of payment. Products subject to availability.

Edited by: "RickT" 27th Jul 2011
RickT

took me 2 minutes to find

thanks was looking at the website but could not find
Shengis

[img]http://www.pizzahut.co.uk/assets/restaurant/images/childrensmenu/kids-eat-free.jpg?v4[/img]^False advertising then lol.

that's why there's a * next to the writing, then a * next to the terms & conditions
nicster08

that's why there's a * next to the writing, then a * next to the terms & … that's why there's a * next to the writing, then a * next to the terms & conditions

The * should be after the words 'Every Day'. Its claiming something it quite clearly doesn't deliver. How do you think the ASA would react to a 'sale' poster that said

"75% off.

Sale ends tuesday*"

*up to

?
Shengis

[img]http://www.pizzahut.co.uk/assets/restaurant/images/childrensmenu/kids-eat-free.jpg?v4[/img]^False advertising then lol.

Why is it false advertising ?? The offer is on ALL DAY, EVERY DAY...... if you purchase an item subject to the terms and conditions. -- ie Kids Eat Free offer means that for every adult main course or adult lunchtime buffet purchased. Not valid with Happy Hour.

If you purchase another deal they had on why would you expect to get the above deal....

If you went into Currys and purchased a TV, you would not be asking for it 50% cheaper because they had a 50% sale on cameras.

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions