Groups

do lg repair g4 outside warranty?

hi just bought a lg g4 sn 506 and have been told it can bootloop will lg repair the phone if its outside warranty? thanks

8 Comments

is it boot looping?

no, they dont repair bootloop outside warranty

thought yours started with 509?

hotukdeals.com/ask…517

Edited by: "chocci" 23rd Aug 2016

I recently enquired about getting mine repaired as it was boot looping. They said that as it was second hand they would not repair, but it was out of warranty anyway. There was a number to ring about out of warranty enquiries, though I haven't bothered

xMIRACLESx

I recently enquired about getting mine repaired as it was boot looping. … I recently enquired about getting mine repaired as it was boot looping. They said that as it was second hand they would not repair, but it was out of warranty anyway. There was a number to ring about out of warranty enquiries, though I haven't bothered

so you no longer have a working g4?

Yep, currently using a temp phone until something comes along that takes my fancy. Annoying that LG don't fix as it's a manufacturing fault that they made!

Original Poster

chocci

no, they dont repair bootloop outside warrantythought yours started with … no, they dont repair bootloop outside warrantythought yours started with 509?http://www.hotukdeals.com/ask/will-509-lg-g4-get-a-bootloop-2496517

​yes pal was wondering for my friend who has one not bootloopee yet

have you bought your g4 new? If you have and have receipts etc and are enquiring that if that should happen in the future would LG repair/replace then I have recently had amazing customer service from LG. Although not a g4 we had a 50" tv only 28 months old, out of warranty. screen went, I sent a very in depth email to LG, polite but asking if this is how long LG goods last when I expected more etc and I basically had my tv repaired free of charge.

I had problems with LG bought an LG G4 off Fleabay at as an unwanted upgrade. cut a long story short they said it was second hand but had been unused? Many tweets and emails to all CEO's they repaired it and appologised.
    Edited by: "drtongue" 23rd Aug 2016
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Phone "Upgrade"811
      2. Wireless Earphones for Running67
      3. I want some backless loafers for men55
      4. HELP FORD FOCUS RADIO NOT WORKING23

See more discussions