Do Littlewoods direct pay Quidco if yu use a voucher code?

As title really. They've paying 10% through quidco and I have a 10% discount code so can I effectively get 20% off?

18 Comments

I think its usually one or the other, sure I've heard people say their quidco gets declined if they use a voucher.

I've always got my quidco from them when I've used a voucher

sadiebabes;4548521

I was actually just going to edit my post to say to try anyway.. lol, even more reason to just try then!

lol

Original Poster

Well it's a pretty big thing because I'm looking at a plasma tv and with the 10% it comes down from £799 to £709 (less new VAT rate) and then obviously quidco would be worth a further £70 approx so a hefty saving. Could be a deal breaker in if I go for the TV.

thanks for the replies.

sadiebabes;4548521

Me too

Everytime I shop with Littlewoods I go via Quidco using a code. Out of say, about 10 orders I would say 5/7 have been declined (usually for larger amounts). I'm pretty sure it says on the Quidco site that it will be declined if a code is used. So i've had a few pounds, but it really doesn't bother if it's turned down, I just see it as a bonus if I do get it. Good Luck :).
EDIT - just had a look on Quidco and it doesn't say anything - don't know where I got that from then! I'll try an earnings enquiry next time it gets turned down.

I think that if you're banking on the discount that Quidco would give you then don't bother taking the risk, if not then go for it and just see it as a bonus if it pays up through quidco.

Original Poster

It's still a good price without the quidco providing the 10% code is honoured. I could get the tv for similar elsewhere but with extended warranty. However if the quidco is paid nobody can come close! Argghh what to do!

I used vouchers over Xmas with Littlewoods and got paid not that long ago, so go for it!

Vouchers do work and quidco does pay too..

I always use code for littlewoods and quidco always tracks and pays

Guy H;4548621

It's still a good price without the quidco providing the 10% code is … It's still a good price without the quidco providing the 10% code is honoured. I could get the tv for similar elsewhere but with extended warranty. However if the quidco is paid nobody can come close! Argghh what to do!

Are you a first time customer Guy ? Or can you order it from a relative as first time ;-)

Oh and my last quidco was declined whilst using a voucher although that was not the reason given.

Original Poster

I've bought stuff a good while back but not recently. I've actually gone through the process of buying the tv as a new customer and am currently sat with my finger on the button deciding what to do.

It's the panasonic TH-42PZ80 I'm interested in. With their 10% discount it's priced at checkout for £709 which is a good price. The extra quidco would make it unbeatable.

Only other reservation is the new line on pannys due out but I need a tv now as got Sky HD being installed soon.

thanks for all the replies. appreciate the help.

Guy you should be able to find a first time order code around for up to £30. Remember as well that Kays, Universal, Grattan are all part of the same group and all have 1st time vouchers usually.

I used a £30 one just after Christmas but I've just looked and that has run out.

Have you looked in the vouchers section of HUKD ??

Read through this post hotukdeals.com/ite…ct/

then see if Additions have the tv at the same price then go from there ???

Original Poster

I tried two money off codes but they were declined or had expired they said. Maybe not for use with electrical or maybe you cant use more than one code?

Also there's probably a better chance of quidco tracking and being honoured without another code?

Yeah and I've just seen you are quoting % and not £, sorry I got it wrong

Original Poster

Well I've gone for it and ordered the tv. it's tracked so if all goes well tv will be £650 delivered.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1850
    2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2744
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764114
    4. WONGA REFUNDS DUE185923

See more discussions