Do littlewoods, marshall ward etc take money back from vouchers

I recently bought shoes off marshall ward, using a £10 voucher, and I'm planning to buy some more stuff with another voucher. Has anyone had their money taken back from them after using a voucher, I know all about the thing before christmas where littlewoods took back alot of the £25 vouchers, but it seems to me that this was the only time they did it, probably because that was issued to a limited amount of people, I haven't heard of people getting £10 taken back. Would be nice to know if anyone has used the £10 succesfully.

7 Comments

Ive used the £10 one successfully and most of the others posted on here too with no problems whatsoever

They can take it back but ive never had it happen

They reserve the right to take it back if you weren't personally issued with the code - and they do have a nasty habit of doing it months down the line. Bit late to ask the Q now though isn't it? If they don't - great, if they do - not much you can do.

Original Poster

seancampbell;2064838

They reserve the right to take it back if you weren't personally issued … They reserve the right to take it back if you weren't personally issued with the code - and they do have a nasty habit of doing it months down the line. Bit late to ask the Q now though isn't it? If they don't - great, if they do - not much you can do.

I don't mind it being taken off the shoes, because they were a good price to begin with. Its just I don't want to order clothes or something, because they wouldn't be worth it at the full price. I think I'm safe anyway, seems to be the £25 vouchers were issued to a limited amount of people, alot more people get the £10 one.

i used a £25 code on xbox live 12 months around 5 months ago? and ive had no problems

Touch Wood I Have Never Had A Problem. Even When I Have Returned Stuff I Have Still Had The Vouvher Value Credited To My Account.

sorry for caps
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261380
    2. word association Game74044574
    3. Giffgaff New goodybags33
    4. Santander - Compensation1617

See more discussions