Expired

Do Littlewoods provide a receipt when you order?

6 replies
Found 5th Jan 2009
Hi, I bought something from Littlewoods, but I cant find a "receipt" per say, only account statements. I need to send my receipt off to Sony, but I dont have 1.
Have I misplaced it? Or do they not send 1?

Thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

yes, usually posted with goods in the envelope/packaging

It might be in the front where your address is rather than in the packaging.

If it's a large item eg wardrobe, sofa etc & sent direct from their suppliers, not always...

Sorry-just read the Sony bit - it should do.

Original Poster

Hmm, perhaps I lost mine then.
Thank you all for your help
Might need to try and obtain another copy

i had the same prob with a littlewoods item that needed to go back to the manufacturer,i printed a copy of the statement from my online account section and sent that with the item as proof of purchase and they accepted it

Mardyass;3954715

i had the same prob with a littlewoods item that needed to go back to the … i had the same prob with a littlewoods item that needed to go back to the manufacturer,i printed a copy of the statement from my online account section and sent that with the item as proof of purchase and they accepted it

I have 2 acer laptops which have both developed faults. Acer want proof of purchase and won't accept delivery notes as proof. Tried saving the statement so i can send in email but they have a security thing on so it won't save. Also i can't print it off to scan and send as it won't do that(could be my printer).
So i have had to ring them and they are sending proof of purchase out which will take 7-10 days!
Would have been a lot easier if they could have just emailed me a letter!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Help: NowTV Movie pass812
    2. Anyone know of any budget laptops which charge through USB-C?33
    3. Items broken from argos - will I get replacement or refund?66
    4. Printer help please.57

See more discussions