Do Morrisons or Tesco sell Shaver adaptors

I.e the ones that let you use foreign plugs, just I have a US gaming adaptor but cant find my adaptor anywhere and I want to use it today and all I have near me is Tesco and Morrisons.

12 Comments

i would feel sure they do as asda do-why dont you call them and ask?

Google your local and phone them and ask

The Tesco I used to go to near Leeds definitely did, but that was huge. I'm not sure if smaller stores would stock them.

I'm pretty sure Tesco does seen loads in there..

I have seen them in my locals tesco's before so worth a try

i think all metro & extra do them (tesco) and asda do, but not sure on sainsbury or morrisons :roll:

are you old enough to be shaving........................

I've never seen them in Morrisons, and its the one by you I go to!!

Original Poster

Might go to Tescos anyway as I like certain things there, just the Tescos is a little small in Chester and I prefer morrisons.

ryouga;2097875

Might go to Tescos anyway as I like certain things there, just the Tescos … Might go to Tescos anyway as I like certain things there, just the Tescos is a little small in Chester and I prefer morrisons.

Couldn't you get to the big Tesco in Broughton?

Original Poster

suze;2097908

Couldn't you get to the big Tesco in Broughton?

Isnt that miles away? I dont have a car.

Anyway got one for 97p from tescos

ryouga;2098571

Isnt that miles away? I dont have a car.Anyway got one for 97p from tescos

About 5 miles away, haven't you ever been it's a large retail shopping park, with all the usual big stores - next, whsmiths, bhs, etc they have buses that go directly to it.

Glad you got sorted anyway. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562133
    2. Sky Fibre Max11
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764687
    4. Samsung Note 8914

See more discussions