Do Netflix have any discounted rates? For example for students?

Offers excluding the one month trial I mean

13 Comments

I think they only offer the free months trial and then full rate after that. Never seen any student discounts which is a shame. Will keep an eye on this thread just incase.

Go for the their HD subscription. Gives upto 4 people access at the same time on different devices. Split the cost with friends and its less than £2.50 per month each

Banned

lunauk

Go for the their HD subscription. Gives upto 4 people access at the same … Go for the their HD subscription. Gives upto 4 people access at the same time on different devices. Split the cost with friends and its less than £2.50 per month each

They are not going to ban someone if an account is shared?

viol24

​no, they give you the option to set up accounts for different people

I saw in another thread that you get a year's free subscription if you buy a magazine. Check out HUKD.

Original Poster

sydney871

I saw in another thread that you get a year's free subscription if you … I saw in another thread that you get a year's free subscription if you buy a magazine. Check out HUKD.

Would love a link, can't seem to find. Thanks

Original Poster

sydney871

I saw in another thread that you get a year's free subscription if you … I saw in another thread that you get a year's free subscription if you buy a magazine. Check out HUKD.

Found it, it's a competition

hotukdeals.com/com…620

yea they don't do discounts. Sometimes you get a subscription free with other purchases e.g. chromecast offered 3 months over christmas and virgin used to give a sub with their tv service. Even at full price it is a bargain so I don't mind paying it. Been subbed since they came to the UK

viol24

​No, you can set up individual accounts in the settings. My neighbour shares his Netflix account with me and I share my NowTV (entertainment) with him.

help.netflix.com/en/…412

Basic Plan: 1 screen plan SD (stream on one device at a time, Standard Definition)
Standard Plan: 2 screen plan HD (stream on 2 devices at a time, High Definition when available)
Premium Plan: 4 screen plan HD/UHD 4K (stream on up to 4 devices at a time, includes High Definition and Ultra High Definition when available)

You can have up to five individual profiles within a single Netflix account.

Each profile allows for its own:

Personalized TV show and movie suggestions
Recently Watched list
Ratings and Reviews
Language preference
Maturity level
My List

help.netflix.com/en/…421
Edited by: "lunauk" 30th Jan

lunauk

​No, you can set up individual accounts in the settings. My neighbour s … ​No, you can set up individual accounts in the settings. My neighbour shares his Netflix account with me and I share my NowTV (entertainment) with him.

yea I do this. I pay for the subscription but let all my family use it. They don't have a problem with this

how do you sign up for a free trial every month??
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Wifi extender23
    2. Iptv55
    3. Acer RT280k Monitor refuses to sleep.57
    4. anyone use this site before? http://www.ukgroupdeals.com67

See more discussions