Groups

Do Not Feed the troll.....

ignore them... don't encourage them to become even bigger twits.

some users are responding to them by quoting, don't as it makes there message appear multiple times. Just report them and ignore the post please as the last thing someone wants to see is the offending post, and the mods then need to edit 25+ posts with the same quote

Report and ignore people ... don't ecourage their "message"

27 Comments

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z174/rubberpoultry/dont_feed_the_trolls.jpg

i said something like this and got ridiculed for it.

Original Poster

well after seeing their true colours, people may act differently

quite a few people went on the offensive and posted loads of swearing words, when a report and ignore would have sufficed

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/internet-24591.jpg

who's in charge here :whistling:

black gerbil1;6507465

renown;6507522

who's in charge here :whistling:

YOU are??

When do I get my punishment?? xx;-)

black gerbil1;6507465

i lol'd why waste your time! all the idiots are still gonna get dragged in and keep posting lol

Original Poster

scotland88;6507552

i lol'd why waste your time! all the idiots are still gonna get dragged … i lol'd why waste your time! all the idiots are still gonna get dragged in and keep posting lol

unfortunately true ..... People want them to act their age but they encourage them to be total twits :roll:

faevilangel;6507563

unfortunately true ..... People want them to act their age but they … unfortunately true ..... People want them to act their age but they encourage them to be total twits :roll:

as boroload said he already tried this! ppl jst dont care they wanna all act the big man on the internet!

Original Poster

scotland88;6507599

as boroload said he already tried this! ppl jst dont care they wanna all … as boroload said he already tried this! ppl jst dont care they wanna all act the big man on the internet!

but who can you impress :whistling: As the unmentioned has shown his true colours, people may take it seriously :roll:

faevilangel;6507634

but who can you impress :whistling: As the unmentioned has shown his true … but who can you impress :whistling: As the unmentioned has shown his true colours, people may take it seriously :roll:

iv come to the conclusion im missing something!

link me up please

Whats happened this time...i ALWAYS miss the goss ffs!

Original Poster

scotland88;6507647

iv come to the conclusion im missing something! link me up please

it's been cleared up but one posted posted a message that antagonised a few people, it was a low blow comment ... I can't go into specifics tho

Banned

I've reported loads and it has zero effect

I give up with this site now..............

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Lulu'sMammy;6507653

Whats happened this time...i ALWAYS miss the goss ffs!

ditto

Banned

scotland88;6507599

as boroload said he already tried this! ppl jst dont care they wanna all … as boroload said he already tried this! ppl jst dont care they wanna all act the big man on the internet!

KEYBOARD COMMANDO'S :roll:

faevilangel;6507677

it's been cleared up but one posted posted a message that antagonised a … it's been cleared up but one posted posted a message that antagonised a few people, it was a low blow comment ... I can't go into specifics tho

bummer!!!

skamma;6507696

haha i liked that :thumbsup:

Original Poster

csiman;6507688

I've reported loads and it has zero effectI give up with this site … I've reported loads and it has zero effectI give up with this site now..............byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i always get a topic cleaned with a simple pm :whistling:

Kfc!!!!!!!!!!!!

Original Poster

MarzBarz;6507718

Kfc!!!!!!!!!!!!

finger licking sick :whistling:

Banned

skamma;6507696

sez the biggest troll wannabe on this site

get a life u idiot :whistling:

csiman;6507688

I've reported loads and it has zero effectI give up with this site … I've reported loads and it has zero effectI give up with this site now..............byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

csiman;6507753

sez the biggest troll wannabe on this siteget a life u idiot :whistling:

You got my hopes up! :x

http://www.thefunnyblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/darkforcejy1.jpg

http://pics.bikerag.com/Uploads/data/500/258Troll_spray.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1231
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      3. Easyjet - book now or wait?813
      4. Kitchen tap replacement33

See more discussions