Groups

Do O2 still do refurbished handsets?

Just wondering if O2 still do refurbished handsets at good prices? Anyone had one recentley?

12 Comments

Can't say I have ever seen any on there web site.

Original Poster

People have talked on here before about how they just phoned up and got offered refurbs, usually for under £100. Its never been an online offer

They used to.

I don't know if they do so anymore.

Hope that helps.

Original Poster

great help that, cheers.

Banned

makershaker;4374343

People have talked on here before about how they just phoned up and got … People have talked on here before about how they just phoned up and got offered refurbs, usually for under £100. Its never been an online offer

Got N95 8GB back in August I think for £99, just ring and ask you get one a year.

Original Poster

What was the condition like? Any problems with it?

Banned

makershaker;4375067

What was the condition like? Any problems with it?

It had never been used, phone timer was at 00:00:00:00 no problems, other than it not coming with a headset, A/V cable or USB (I've already got 3) so didn't bother me

Lmao they had the c902,6500,viewty,tocco,soul

Banned

dcx_badass;4375192

Shame it was an N95 though.

Get back in your igloo

People have mentioned about getting refurb iphones in the past. I thnk you have to call up customer services and ask them, it's pot luck and a timing thing but they do do refurbs.

Banned

dcx_badass;4375229

Fine, I'll burn my N95 to keep warm, it's too diabolical to use for … Fine, I'll burn my N95 to keep warm, it's too diabolical to use for anything else.

I'd burn your N95 too, as my 8Gb version is much better than the original :lol:

Banned

dcx_badass;4375280

I have an 8GB card in it, and guess what I can put a 16 or 32GB in it, … I have an 8GB card in it, and guess what I can put a 16 or 32GB in it, you're stuck with your measly 8GB. I still hate it though.

I've stil got 3GB left on it, god knows what to put on it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764413
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1533
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1012
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1735

See more discussions