Groups

Do Orange offer any discount to regular customers?

It seems like a long shot, but I've got Orange broadband at home (£22pm), one family member has a £35pm mobile contract, and another has a pay as you go contract with them. Would Orange offer any kind of discount to me??? I need a new mobile phone and used to have an Orange contract - I got the best reception with them, so I'm going back because Vodafone have been useless.

By the way, I want an LG Viewty, so feel free to let me know of any offer for pay monthly with that phone.

Thanks in advance, Spudders.

5 Comments

If you have a contract phone in the household your broadband should be free.

I was a contract customer of theirs for over 10 years, and this year i thought I'd shop around and then go back to them with what I was offered elsewhere for them to match or better. They wouldn't and wouldn't even consider anything, so now I'm a Vodafone customer.

I am on my 2nd orange contract, just upgraded with them, my broadband is free and they have a loyalty bonus where they give you extra minutes and texts for staying with them, my friend was offered a discount instead when she didnt take up the extra minutes. It is worth ringing them and asking.:)

Original Poster

pinkleponkle;1777281

If you have a contract phone in the household your broadband should be … If you have a contract phone in the household your broadband should be free.

We got the phone before the broadband, and the broadband is 8mg unlmtd which i think is more than the free one you get with mobile.

i have a contract of £30 a month with orange and pay a extra £5 a month for 8meg unlimited
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1644
      2. How to cancel Sky subscription45
      3. Which Kodi Add-ons?11
      4. www.disneycharms.co46

See more discussions