Do "out of stock" items ever come back in stock at Smyths?

Posted 8th Oct
The Smyths catalogue arrived last week and my daughter fell in love with a scented jewellery making kit. I've looked online "Out of stock" and its out of stock in EVERY store in the UK.

Does anyone know the likelihood this might come back in stock before Christmas or do out of stock items stay out of stock for good. Its seems to be the only place that stocks it too

Scented Jewellery 2-in-1 Set
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
If it’s out of stock in every store - would probably mean it’s a discontinued product
If depends if they get it back in stock .
DelilaD08/10/2019 21:12

If it’s out of stock in every store - would probably mean it’s a dis …If it’s out of stock in every store - would probably mean it’s a discontinued product

That was my thought too. I messaged them and they said "keep an eye on the website" which isn't very helpful really.
dltaeg08/10/2019 21:19

That was my thought too. I messaged them and they said "keep an eye on the …That was my thought too. I messaged them and they said "keep an eye on the website" which isn't very helpful really.

Considering they’ve advertised it in their recent catalogue I’d be more inclined to think it’s not yet available but soon will be. Wouldn’t make sense if they’re promoting a discontinued product
DelilaD08/10/2019 21:22

Did my own research - this is the closest thing I could find …Did my own research - this is the closest thing I could find https://www.hobbycraft.co.uk/make-it-real-scent_sational-jewellery/646843-1001

Wow thanks, this is really helpful. If the other doesn't ever come in stock this is a great sub
It's worth just going into store even if says oos.
also if it's a new catalogue, might be not launched product.
If it's in a new catalogue then there is a good chance they are still working on stocking the item.
It's easier to finalize the stock for one item then it is to reprint a few million catalogues.
Have you tried ebay? If it's a discontinued product then you'll probably find it there
last year my son wanted a toy which was OOS and it never came back in stock, until sometime after Christmas, so it could be out of stock due to popularity. I would keep checking website as if they do get stock you can then reserve it
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants