Do Parcel Monkey take PayPal? No.

Found 3rd Feb 2012
As title please?

My debit card has expired and I need to send a PS3...
Community Updates
MiscParcel Service
16 Comments
yes
Just found out you can't
no, i didnt think they did
Parcel 2 go do and are just as competitive with their prices.
harveyman

Parcel 2 go do and are just as competitive with their prices.

ive gone with parcelmonkey lately (been using parcel2go for years) as pmonkey are cheaper, plus the insurance levels on parcel2go are a joke now, your paying £8+ and getting LESS insurance than a second class stamp....and have you looked at their item exclusion list for insurance purpoises? unless your sending a cuddly teddy or bean bag, they probably wont cover it.
Parcelmonkey DO take Paypal. HTH.
When you get to the payment page where there is a large padlock, "Pay with Paypal" is a text link just below. Not obvious, but it is there.
Parcel Monkey accepts Paypal as I just paid for a collection via my Paypal account.

They do not accept Paypal if you are paying for delivery outside UK, or using DHL as a method of shipping
bossyboots

No they dont

*shakes head* Hows about you check yourself rather than just google it and believe what is wrongly written? I use PM regularly and ALWAYS pay via Paypal.

OK, I'm going to go and take a screenshot of a dummy order to prove it
http://i43.tinypic.com/miymnr.jpg
bossyboots

wow overreact much

Why give out incorrect information?
I dont think they like paypal (who doesnt) I never saw that paypal link in your pic! Thx
I just did an order and the paypal option wasnt there!?

http://i43.tinypic.com/mjlq9f.jpg
splatsplatsplat

I just did an order and the paypal option wasnt there!?

Did you see heovangs note above?

"They do not accept Paypal if you are paying for delivery outside UK, or using DHL as a method of shipping"

I just checked again and via CityLink Next Day it definitely has the PP link.
Strange, I just tried placing an order using CityLink Next Day and the PayPal option still wasn't there. Contacting ParcelMonkey regarding this, will update on their response.
Edited by: "Qgb" 6th Feb 2012
Qgb

Strange, I just tried placing an order using CityLink Next Day and the … Strange, I just tried placing an order using CityLink Next Day and the PayPal option still wasn't there. Contacting ParcelMonkey regarding this, will update on their response.

Wonder if it's a browser issue? What browser do you use? As I can still see it (_;)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants