Do PC World pricematch with Dixons Online ?

I have looked on PC Worlds website to see if they pricematch Dixons Online however it is not mentioned. If I print off the deal from Dixons Online will they pricematch with all being the same company DSG Ltd

4 Comments

I have had products pricematched between Currys and PC World. Currys would not price match with Dixons as they said they are internet only now so I guess it will be the same...Give them a call

gr8h8me;5417204

I have had products pricematched between Currys and PC World. Currys … I have had products pricematched between Currys and PC World. Currys would not price match with Dixons as they said they are internet only now so I guess it will be the same...Give them a call

+1

store between store pricematch....not store to internet.....tried it before and i lost with comet.....guy just threw it in my face with facts....

Dixons is cheaper because it's internet only - PC World costs more as your paying for the staff, advertising etc.

No you can't.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …176460
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?34225
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17426159
    4. Your dream gaming set up?1532

See more discussions