Do people still wear Uggs?

I purchased a pair of uggs the other day (chestnut coloured) at a very good price (deal can be posted if anyone was interested) but am in two minds whether I should return them or not as idk if they are still fashionable/ give off a certain vibe?

19 Comments

only a few remain in the wild after the infamous 2014 cleansing

Yes.....ladies look very nice in them.....especially the lovely one's it's not always about being fashionable.....certain things are timeless and practical.....and always look great.....fashion is what makes it....

Provided you are able to walk on the actual soles and not on the inside fabric with the soles facing the side, then you're golden
http://www.rantchic.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/b1504b006673e4e1d6050b2adb7933d2.jpg

Original Poster

jenmumof5

Provided you are able to walk on the actual soles and not on the inside … Provided you are able to walk on the actual soles and not on the inside fabric with the soles facing the side, then you're golden

​LOL the horror! Paid £60 for them from Next what do you reckon?

Original Poster

I must admit they are super comfy

They remind me of the mothers that drop their kids off at school and pick them up in their pj's and onesies...

Original Poster

karene28

They remind me of the mothers that drop their kids off at school and pick … They remind me of the mothers that drop their kids off at school and pick them up in their pj's and onesies...

​that's exactly what I was referring to by 'certain vibe'

why does it matter if they are fashionable or not. Its your opinion that counts!

They are super warm & comfy. If you like them keep them, don't worry about a 'certain vibe' some people may associate with them
Most brands have/will go through something similar

I personally prefer EMU boots, come winter it's all I live in, comfortable, warm and keep my feet dry that's all I'm bothered about. It offends me when they are associated with chavs, the ones down here can afford nothing more than Lonsdale at best. They don't slouch at the back neither, unlike the cheapo ones from new look oO

how did you get them for £60?, what was the deal?

Original Poster

vossyyyyy

how did you get them for £60?, what was the deal?

​If you type in on the Next website, the item code (405-544) it shows £155 (well for my size anyway - size 5) BUT if you go in store and order at the till, quoting the same item code it scans at £60 (possible glitch?) (price varies depending on size eg. baby size is £40, younger girls £50 etc.) You pay in store and collect Next day for free or pay £3.99 p&p.

Original Poster

ungnome

They are super warm & comfy. If you like them keep them, don't worry … They are super warm & comfy. If you like them keep them, don't worry about a 'certain vibe' some people may associate with them Most brands have/will go through something similar

​'certain vibe' is a much nicer way to put it

Original Poster

ungnome

They are super warm & comfy. If you like them keep them, don't worry … They are super warm & comfy. If you like them keep them, don't worry about a 'certain vibe' some people may associate with them Most brands have/will go through something similar

​Loving the username! Good point, many brands are now associated with that 'certain vibe' but I guess it shouldn't matter as long as they are comfy and of decent quality..

karene28

They remind me of the mothers that drop their kids off at school and pick … They remind me of the mothers that drop their kids off at school and pick them up in their pj's and onesies...

lol are you from Romford?

Original Poster

punji

lol are you from Romford?

​I think it's a nationwide thing X)

Cheap007

​If you type in on the Next website, the item code (405-544) it shows £ … ​If you type in on the Next website, the item code (405-544) it shows £155 (well for my size anyway - size 5) BUT if you go in store and order at the till, quoting the same item code it scans at £60 (possible glitch?) (price varies depending on size eg. baby size is £40, younger girls £50 etc.) You pay in store and collect Next day for free or pay £3.99 p&p.

So what size did you buy?, size 5 in childrens or size 5 in womens?

Original Poster

vossyyyyy

So what size did you buy?, size 5 in childrens or size 5 in womens?

​its a women's size 5 (European 38) size 6 (39) and above were showing £120 in store

Cheap007

​its a women's size 5 (European 38) size 6 (39) and above were showing £ … ​its a women's size 5 (European 38) size 6 (39) and above were showing £120 in store

okay thanks you
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Ide to sata converter56
    2. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger1011
    3. Virgin Media - what is a good price?616
    4. GAP Insurance Recommendations22

See more discussions