Groups

Do phones come unlocked?

Do upgrade phones that come from o2 t mobile or orange have a sim lock or are they unlocked?

thanks

10 Comments

Depends where they are from

Original Poster

straight from the network provider mate?

o2 normaly come unlocked if from an upgrade/contract

Ive been getting mine from o2 website for 6 years now and always have been unlocked - on contract though, never bought a pay as you go from there

Original Poster

niggit;6839043

o2 normaly come unlocked if from an upgrade/contract

pinkkitty2007;6839094

Ive been getting mine from o2 website for 6 years now and always have … Ive been getting mine from o2 website for 6 years now and always have been unlocked - on contract though, never bought a pay as you go from there

T-mobile have there firmware on them, from what i have seen. So would need unlocking and debranding

Not 100% though

Depends on the model also.

iPhones don't come already unlocked

niggit;6839320

T-mobile have there firmware on them, from what i have seen. So would … T-mobile have there firmware on them, from what i have seen. So would need unlocking and debrandingNot 100% though

Yeah mate t-mobile are locked so they need unlocking same with orange

go into phones4u and upgrade through them, they are all unlocked! and they will normally give you a good deal if you say you seen the line rental cheaper elsewhere!

Original Poster

niggit;6839320

T-mobile have there firmware on them, from what i have seen. So would … T-mobile have there firmware on them, from what i have seen. So would need unlocking and debrandingNot 100% though

james_lfc;6840986

Yeah mate t-mobile are locked so they need unlocking same with orange

lprangle21;6842609

go into phones4u and upgrade through them, they are all unlocked! and … go into phones4u and upgrade through them, they are all unlocked! and they will normally give you a good deal if you say you seen the line rental cheaper elsewhere!

Thanks Everyone:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions