Groups

Do play.com have a freephone number?

As above

11 Comments

No, they don't, but this is the landline number : 028 90921724

Sourced from ]http//ww…com

0845 800 1020

Its usually at the bottom of the page not sure if its rates though.

isnt 0845 free on bt now ?

Original Poster

intenso100;4779612

I'm on talk talk so will it be free for me?

Original Poster

MercutioLeonhart;4779578

No, they don't, but this is the landline number : 028 90921724Sourced … No, they don't, but this is the landline number : 028 90921724Sourced from ]http://www.saynoto0870.com

Is that not based in Northern Ireland so will it still be free as i have free national calls?

intenso100;4779612

Depending on calling plan. All calls to 0845 and 0870 numbers are free (up to the limits specified in the Fair Usage Policy) with BT Unlimited Anytime calling plan.

bob100;4779644

I'm on talk talk so will it be free for me?

bob100;4779653

Is that not based in Northern Ireland so will it still be free as i have … Is that not based in Northern Ireland so will it still be free as i have free national calls?

Eww, TalkTalk (bad experiences). I highly doubt that the 0845 number will be free, but I think the landline number will be free if you have anytime national calls. If it's off peak only, you'll get charged

Original Poster

MercutioLeonhart;4779675

Eww, TalkTalk (bad experiences). I highly doubt that the 0845 number will … Eww, TalkTalk (bad experiences). I highly doubt that the 0845 number will be free, but I think the landline number will be free if you have anytime national calls. If it's off peak only, you'll get charged

I'm on talktalk international free national calls all day, but i'm not sure if northern ireland is classed as a national call as Republic of Ireland isn't?

bob100;4779708

I'm on talktalk international free national calls all day, but i'm not … I'm on talktalk international free national calls all day, but i'm not sure if northern ireland is classed as a national call as Republic of Ireland isn't?

It's free matey
    ]http//ww…lls

bob100;4779708

I'm on talktalk international free national calls all day, but i'm not … I'm on talktalk international free national calls all day, but i'm not sure if northern ireland is classed as a national call as Republic of Ireland isn't?

Thats because Republic of Ireland is a totally separate country/nation/whatever to the UK.
    Northern Ireland is part of our nation.

Original Poster

Babbabooey;4779725

Thats because Republic of Ireland is a totally separate … Thats because Republic of Ireland is a totally separate country/nation/whatever to the UK.Northern Ireland is part of our nation.

I know that, lol. Just wasn't sure if talktalk would try to charge me for calls to NI though:)

Will try that NI number now
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1010
      2. word association Game72844181
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?34208
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …80138

See more discussions