Groups

do police cars have colour codes?

i mean do white ones do a different job to silver ones and ive heard black and red ones are about

32 Comments

Banned

no its just so they can show diversity and no one picks up on the fact that all police cars are white why why why theyre racist fashist and all support bnp (well, the last bit is mostly true)

kapows;6670743

no its just so they can show diversity and no one picks up on the fact … no its just so they can show diversity and no one picks up on the fact that all police cars are white why why why theyre racist fashist and all support bnp (well, the last bit is mostly true)

lol, not many of the do support the bnp mate, and to answer your question OP, they don't have any different meaning, a police car is a police car doesn't matter what colour, as long as it has POLICE on it, stay out of its way and do not do anything illegal near it and you will be fine :lol:

the sportier models are normally high speed pursuit vehicles, like all of the UK police forces have an Mitsibushi Evo as well as other cars such as BMW's etc.

You are not going to get a ford focus to keep up with a stolen Porsche 911 :lol:

danny09;6670755

lol, not many of the do support the bnp mate, and to answer your question … lol, not many of the do support the bnp mate, and to answer your question OP, they don't have any different meaning, a police car is a police car doesn't matter what colour, as long as it has POLICE on it, stay out of its way and do not do anything illegal near it and you will be fine :lol:

And if it dosn't have the word POLICE on it, but is occupied by people with a warrant card be scared, very scared! :whistling:

Often depends on the force but they USUALLY keep to the same colour within that force. For instance, the Met use silver where as a lot more use white.

Banned

dcx_badass;6670878

Harrogate have unmarked Imprezas.

lol! we should link up in leeds one day!

dcx_badass;6670878

Harrogate have unmarked Imprezas.

a force will have loads of different ones, I have seen a M3 unmarked cop car :w00t:

Each force chooses which cars they have. My bf's force use Focus and Skoda estates for patrol stuff and Skoda VRS for pursuit with the odd random one shoved in for good measure! Birmingham use everything from Range Rovers to Astras!

kapows;6670884

lol! we should link up in leeds one day!

in bratfud, they've x5s!

faevilangel;6670894

a force will have loads of different ones, I have seen a M3 unmarked cop … a force will have loads of different ones, I have seen a M3 unmarked cop car :w00t:

is that it ? i saw a supercharged unmarked honda S2000

dcx_badass;6670913

To blend in with all the drug dealers. And all the stupid locals with … To blend in with all the drug dealers. And all the stupid locals with **** houses that are falling down but really nice cars, so weird.

you local then ? - obviously the chemists fund such vehicles

dcx_badass;6670956

Yeah I am, I absolutely despise bradford though, horrible place, full of … Yeah I am, I absolutely despise bradford though, horrible place, full of scratters and chavs in most of it, I love driving through to see young kids playing in main roads trying to kick our car when we drive past. :whistling:

right . . leeds isn't short of chavs ,it's just alot bigger and its centre is amongst the top 5.

http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu322/danny09_02/STP61343.jpg

thats what im talking about Police car on the front of Miami Beach took the pic last year

Stuff the cars.. these are better and faster

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z106/emasu/Photography/bxzk.jpg

Banned

LOl are you and t0mm have in relations? LOL

dcx_badass;6671057

Bradford is still way more of a dump.Nice, I was in SF in July and was at … Bradford is still way more of a dump.Nice, I was in SF in July and was at the golden gate bridge and the police man was sat in his car eating a sandwich and had left his shot gun on the car boot, I watched for a good 5 mins before I left. Fail.

LMAO!!! only in SF!! just imagine if either a recently released inmate saw that! or their sheriff!!! that would of been an EPIC fail! lol

emasu;6671047

Stuff the cars.. these are better and faster

had to be you didn't it emasu ;-) lol

kapows;6671060

LOl are you and t0mm have in relations? LOL

yes, yes they are :whistling: lol

Banned

dcx_badass;6671075

I have so many pics for this thread at home, I spent a day at work … I have so many pics for this thread at home, I spent a day at work googling cool police cars, and have a massive folder of them.

lolll :?

make your own thread! go on! ics pics pics!

kapows;6671076

lolll :?make your own thread! go on! ics pics pics!

LOL, ANOTHER typo kapows ;-) lol

Banned

danny09;6671092

LOL, ANOTHER typo kapows ;-) lol

all this BNP farce has me goin craaaazyy!

kapows;6671101

all this BNP farce has me goin craaaazyy!

lol, ive stayed out of that thread lol, not in the mood for politics atm lol

Banned

danny09;6671104

lol, ive stayed out of that thread lol, not in the mood for politics atm … lol, ive stayed out of that thread lol, not in the mood for politics atm lol

all their supporters have really poor grammar loll tis tru! chek bbc site comments about nik griff and read the comments section

kapows;6671107

all their supporters have really poor grammar loll tis tru! chek bbc site … all their supporters have really poor grammar loll tis tru! chek bbc site comments about nik griff and read the comments section

no way lol im going to bed at 2 so i'd rather not lol... also 2 typos in there, check and nick ;-) lol

What I want to know is how much the police pay for their DMS supplied BMW 535d. A few years back they were few and far between now it seems most forces are using them. Well they will be better on MPG but there must be more to it.

dcx_badass;6671169

Dms??

They are a tuning house that have contracts with the suppliers of police cars. They used to mod the Volvo T5's now they seem to me doing BMW 535d. My old man used to get me loads of info like all the details of the unmarked cars been used, but now he's retired no useful info.:-(

Banned

The reason for the move away from White police cars is purely for resale value. Other colours are worth more when they cops are finished with them

Banned

pah .. the ones to watch for are the police vehicles with "Police Dogs " on the side.. be very afraid of those..
    http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u289/dog_cop/axosvan-1.jpg
    http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u289/dog_cop/axo.jpg

HTH:p

dimebars;6672380

The reason for the move away from White police cars is purely for resale … The reason for the move away from White police cars is purely for resale value. Other colours are worth more when they cops are finished with them

+1

Correct.

Banned

dog_cop;6672447

pah .. the ones to watch for are the police vehicles with "Police Dogs " … pah .. the ones to watch for are the police vehicles with "Police Dogs " on the side.. be very afraid of those.. HTH:p

not much good on tarmac though ay or water for that matter :thumbsup:

dog_cop;6672447

pah .. the ones to watch for are the police vehicles with "Police Dogs " … pah .. the ones to watch for are the police vehicles with "Police Dogs " on the side.. be very afraid of those.. HTH:p

That picture is scary :w00t:

Nahhhh it's wagging its tail.........

faevilangel;6670828

the sportier models are normally high speed pursuit vehicles, like all of … the sportier models are normally high speed pursuit vehicles, like all of the UK police forces have an Mitsibushi Evo as well as other cars such as BMW's etc.You are not going to get a ford focus to keep up with a stolen Porsche 911 :lol:

full kitted out BMW - I've sat in one :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What to do?????23
      2. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings55
      3. Good Sim only deals??611
      4. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)1424

See more discussions