Do poundshops sell masonry bits??

13 replies
Found 6th Oct 2009
Hi guys

Before I make a 20 min trip to the poundshop, Do they sell 5.5mm masonry bits. I could get one on ebay but wondered if they sell them. I only need to drill four holes and I cant find the one i bought a few years ago.

Thanks.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

dont know for def but i reckon they would - they have a tool section....

Banned

yep, for a pound :?

Banned

ide phone them up and ask, think different areas stock different bits

sculpturatus;6496486

some people are just born funny.. lol

Original Poster

sassie;6496488

ide phone them up and ask, think different areas stock different bits

Hi mate, its an independant poundshop. I'll go out anyway,sod it I'll get some beer:thumbsup:

Banned

tonygee;6496499

Hi mate, its an independant poundshop. I'll go out anyway,sod it I'll get … Hi mate, its an independant poundshop. I'll go out anyway,sod it I'll get some beer:thumbsup:

dont forget some nibbles too :thumbsup:

Banned

tonygee;6496499

Hi mate, its an independant poundshop. I'll go out anyway,sod it I'll get … Hi mate, its an independant poundshop. I'll go out anyway,sod it I'll get some beer:thumbsup:

Beer will definitely help the situation :thumbsup:

Original Poster

sculpturatus;6496486

That's how I spend my Saturday afternoons. Asking and pointing to every item asking how much everything is, He loses his cool after the 5th or 6th item:w00t:

tonygee;6496529

That's how I spend my Saturday afternoons. Asking and pointing to every … That's how I spend my Saturday afternoons. Asking and pointing to every item asking how much everything is, He loses his cool after the 5th or 6th item:w00t:

A lot like Borat in the american supermarket, pointing at the cheeses!! LMAO

Banned

tonygee;6496529

That's how I spend my Saturday afternoons. Asking and pointing to every … That's how I spend my Saturday afternoons. Asking and pointing to every item asking how much everything is, He loses his cool after the 5th or 6th item:w00t:

:lol: have some rep :thumbsup:

Banned

Wouldn't bother with cheap masonry bits, they get VERY hot you will need to cool them with lots of water to stop them from warping and shredding your wall. Talking from experience after buying some cheap bits, I stick with Wickes Pro stuff now for masonry work.

lumoruk;6496609

Wouldn't bother with cheap masonry bits, they get VERY hot you will need … Wouldn't bother with cheap masonry bits, they get VERY hot you will need to cool them with lots of water to stop them from warping and shredding your wall. Talking from experience after buying some cheap bits, I stick with Wickes Pro stuff now for masonry work.

agreed the cheap drill bits are pretty much usless. went through 3 of them just to drill through a normal house brick!

arcangel111;6496494

some people are just born funny.. lol

+1
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Marmite1823
    2. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    3. UBER can be a waste of money1019
    4. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1216

See more discussions