Groups

do primark sell shoes?

hi all,

my son needs new school shoes, he's a size 5/6 (adult)

do primark sell shoes?, got a huge primark a short bus ride away but ive not been to primark for a couple or years and dont remember if they do, dont wanna waste my time if not?

cheers all :-D

11 Comments

Yep. Asked the missus and she says so... and she's normally right.. (or so she likes to think :whistling: )

Original Poster

thats great thank you ribble

wasnt sure but now i know i'll take a trip there, as i know i'll get a bargain ( why pay more when they will get ruined by playing footie at break and will need replacing soon enough!)

My local primark never has much in the way of shoes for men/boys

Id try tesco, asda etc as they seem to have a good choice at the moment

Plus Clarks have their last reductions in stores...

Kim

Original Poster

thank you,

i'll take a look at clarks

my local tesco dont offer shoes/clothes and i dont drive

primark is the easiest for me to bus to :), i did wonder tho about range, i always find the boys hard to kit out, girls are easy, huge ranges everywhere normally!

loupomm

i always find the boys hard to kit out, girls are easy, huge ranges … i always find the boys hard to kit out, girls are easy, huge ranges everywhere normally!

Thats caus' women are fussy! :? :w00t: :giggle: They need lots of choice :thumbsup:

Or.. Priceless shoes (honestly, thats the name!) if there is one near you. Good deals, massive choice and a fairly well made line of footwear.

Original Poster

birdyboyuk

Thats caus' women are fussy! :? :w00t: :giggle: They need lots of choice … Thats caus' women are fussy! :? :w00t: :giggle: They need lots of choice :thumbsup:

THATS VERY CHEEKY!

Original Poster

ribble

Or.. Priceless shoes (honestly, thats the name!) if there is one near … Or.. Priceless shoes (honestly, thats the name!) if there is one near you. Good deals, massive choice and a fairly well made line of footwear.

Afraid not

ive never heard of them

shame :-(

Primark mainly do those esprilla things and sort of summer shoes not really school/work shoes for males. Don't pin your hopes on anything.

Where abouts are you lupomm?? Have a look, you might get lucky?

google.co.uk/sea…l=1

You'll have to copy and paste the above linky.

Original Poster

im in surrey

i'll take a look

cheers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions