Do ps2 games sell?

Hi, i have some ps2 games. About 45 in total. I bought most of these in the days they where 2 for £30.

I don't play my ps2, or these games anymore, as i have a ps3, wii and nintendo ds!.

I'm just wondering what to do with them. I can keep them in the cupboard gathering dust. Or sell them?. If so, where can i find out if any are worth something. Is cex website a good indecation of the price, along with ebay?

I have some games like medal of honor, and resident evil, but im keeping these

I have all the games wrote down, i'll just post the titles here ok

hitman 2
summoner 2
gran turismo 3
the getaway
smugglers run (but inside is smugglers run 2)
grand theft 3
grand theft vice city
super farm
ty the tasmian tiger
ty tasmanin tiger 2 : bush rescue
splinter cell
max payne
max payne 2
shrek 2
sub rebellion (about submarines)
star wars: jedi starfighter
brave: search for spirit dancer
crash:wrath of cortex
the sims
the sims: bustin ouy
charlies angels
rayman 3 : hoodlum havoc
rayman M
the golden compass
lord of the rings:return of the king
red faction
smackdown vs raw 2006

charlies angels and smackdown i was given, but all the rest will have books and no scrathes

10 Comments

Banned

any street fighter games?

you only have 27 listed, what are the other 18 games, interested if you have god hand.

either sell them seperatly in the fs section, should be able to get £4 each inc posting or sel them as one big lot on ebay :thumbsup:

Original Poster

bykergrove;5100274

any street fighter games?

These games where bought by me and my brother, no street fighter games, where never really that into them

milewide;5100333

you only have 27 listed, what are the other 18 games, interested if you … you only have 27 listed, what are the other 18 games, interested if you have god hand.

Oh, ok, 4 are ratchett and clank, 1,2,3 and 4
5 are resident evil games, my fav :thumbsup:
futurama
beyond good and evil
silent hill 2: directors cut
crazy taxi
jak and daxter 1,2 and 3
medal of honor:front line
metal gear solid 2: sons of liberty
conflict zone
conflict desert storm (dont think this had even been played)

faevilangel;5100344

either sell them seperatly in the fs section, should be able to get £4 … either sell them seperatly in the fs section, should be able to get £4 each inc posting or sel them as one big lot on ebay :thumbsup:

£4 each inc postage, this is what they go for these days. ok, thanks

Polly_P;5100469

£4 each inc postage, this is what they go for these days. ok, thanks

you can pick a lot up for £4 for £20 in gamestation etc so would offer around that price

the best prices would be as a bundle.... people on ebay bid them up hugely as they are likely to be sold on again

Take them to gamestation and see how much trade they will give you and pick up something for the wii, ps3 etc.

no one ever seems to have n4s hot pursuit 2

faevilangel;5100512

you can pick a lot up for £4 for £20 in gamestation etc so would offer a … you can pick a lot up for £4 for £20 in gamestation etc so would offer around that pricethe best prices would be as a bundle.... people on ebay bid them up hugely as they are likely to be sold on again

Game are clearing out from Tuesday - apparently the 3 for £10 games will become 3 for £5 - the 3 for £20 are likely to drop too. hotukdeals.com/for…607

A lot of the games in the OP's list would fit into the 3 for £5 category so I'd say no chance at £4 per game. I've been buying ps2 games recently here and elsewhere and bought many good titles at an average of £2.50-£3 each (MGS2 / 3, RE4, etc).

Also OP, you can't list in the FS forum until 7 days after you have this thread locked. New rule.

I just sell mine on here for £2 delivered,we still got some more left but kids haven't quite finished with them yet.

Original Poster

Hmm doesn't sound very promising =(

Will check out gamestation
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Your dream gaming set up?1739
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …187486
    3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32153
    4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1524

See more discussions