Groups

Do shopto have any hidden charges for ordering via text?

i.e. charge for texts sent or received to them as thinking or ordering something

Thanks

5 Comments

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;4652319

you're online now, can't you email them?

yeah but thought i'd get a faster answer from here as want to order today

Just standard text cost

My friend ordered via their text method, he said he received a £1 voucher for his next order and it was fast and free but he didn't receive any Quidco cashback, so I guess if you don't have access to the net at the time and you want to complete an order before there dispatch cut off times, then it's worth it.

Original Poster

realfriendlyman;4652669

My friend ordered via their text method, he said he received a £1 voucher … My friend ordered via their text method, he said he received a £1 voucher for his next order and it was fast and free but he didn't receive any Quidco cashback, so I guess if you don't have access to the net at the time and you want to complete an order before there dispatch cut off times, then it's worth it.

i'm going to order a battery pack and quidco only applies to software, so text is best option.

Thanks

bob100;4654600

i'm going to order a battery pack and quidco only applies to software, so … i'm going to order a battery pack and quidco only applies to software, so text is best option.Thanks

I'm not sure if accessories are excluded from Quidco but if you're positive, then yes, the text option is definitely worth it.

Glad I could help and I think you get a new £1 code every time you order, so the discount is endless. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944520
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would814
      3. Buying an iPhone second hand22
      4. Easy Jet flights - does anyone know how far in advance seats are sold?57

See more discussions