Do sky still do the reccommend a friend where they get free sky+ and recommender gets £50 m&s vouchers?

5 replies
Found 14th Jul 2008
My brother wanting to join and would be great if they still do this as I have sky too, anyone know if the recommend a friend is still running? I got a leaflet from sky a while ago which ran out in june so unsure if they still do it and how we would go about setting it up.
Any ideas?
Thank you.

5 Comments

Original Poster

Anyone know??

Yes it is. I had a flyer thru a while back with had an expiry date but when I rang after this date and asked they still did the offer.
Just ring their cust services and ask for the recommend a friend with upgrade to sky+ offer.
try saynoto0870.co.uk for the cheaper landline number instead of the 0870 number.

Original Poster

sukajag;2526505

Yes it is. I had a flyer thru a while back with had an expiry date but … Yes it is. I had a flyer thru a while back with had an expiry date but when I rang after this date and asked they still did the offer.Just ring their cust services and ask for the recommend a friend with upgrade to sky+ offer. try saynoto0870.co.uk for the cheaper landline number instead of the 0870 number.

Thank you ever so much. I will give them a call now and ask them. Rep added.

Edit: On the phone now, 'Your call should be answered in 32 minutes'!!! They have got to be kidding!!

Original Poster

sukajag;2526559

It's on their website … It's on their website https://mysky.sky.com/portal/site/skycom/mysky?sd=hbd&lid=LEFT_NAV_SKY_CUSTOMERS&lpos=LEFT_NAV under "Introduce a Friend"

You are wonderful. Thank you, just what I needed, much easier than doing it over the phone. You're great.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52222801
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710968
    3. Mercedes-Benz recalls 400,000 cars in UK over airbag fault22
    4. Analogue's Super Nt SNES Wants to Do What Nintendon't11

See more discussions