Groups

Do Slendertone belts really work?

Ok...I've given up on trying to go to the gym so have decided that I might try one of those Slendertone belts to get my tummy slightly more toned than it is just now!

Do they actually work? Has anyone got any experience of them? How long did it take?

Thanks

6 Comments

nah, all it does it make your abs more strong (if even that),it wont make them more visible or lose any type of fat.

I had a go on someones once, its extremely hard to get in the right position and then you have to position you body just right also, would only work if i doubled up like id been hit in the balls lol , then i could feel it contracting my abs very quickly like 2 times a second, not a strong contraction like, less than doing a crunch. Useless imo. And certainly not to lose weight

i believe bg1 posted a formula on how to lose weight and there wasnt any slendertone belts in it lol, you cant 'tone' youre stomach, you can make your abs stronger or you can lose weight from it. gadgets cant tone it.

kungfu;3045121

I had a go on someones once, its extremely hard to get in the right … I had a go on someones once, its extremely hard to get in the right position and then you have to position you body just right also, would only work if i doubled up like id been hit in the balls lol , then i could feel it contracting my abs very quickly like 2 times a second, not a strong contraction like, less than doing a crunch. Useless imo. And certainly not to lose weighti believe bg1 posted a formula on how to lose weight and there wasnt any slendertone belts in it lol, you cant 'tone' youre stomach, you can make your abs stronger or you can lose weight from it. gadgets cant tone it.

Lol

do pigs fly ?

intenso100;3045320

do pigs fly ?

Every night over our house in that bloody chopper of theirs waking me up! I'm tempted to get a rifle and shoot the thing down:whistling:

Original Poster

harlzter;3046108

Every night over our house in that bloody chopper of theirs waking me up! … Every night over our house in that bloody chopper of theirs waking me up! I'm tempted to get a rifle and shoot the thing down:whistling:

lol :giggle:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …162401
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416014106
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17426158
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1325

See more discussions